Chapter 4- Who are you?

"You're really back" he whispered as you scanned him slowly up and down.

"Guzma, are you really the leader of this gang?" you asked in disbelief as he nodded with a shrug before pulling on his necklace.

"Why" you asked as he tensed up looking at you angrily all of a sudden as you bit your lip down.

"Why are you back" he growled as you looked at him trying to answer,

"I said I'd come back" you mumbled as he forcefully lifted your chin up.

"Actually, no you didn't because you didn't say shit to me when you left!" he roared as you bit your lip harder.

It's only been a few minutes since you've reunited with him and he's already yelling.

"Who are you" you suddenly asked as he looked taken aback standing in front of you.

"W-What does that mean" he grumbled throwing his fists to his hips as you shrugged pointing at his head dragging your finger down to his toes.

"This isn't the guzma I once knew" you said as he took a step back attempting to look at himself.

"You've gotten taller, more built, you look like a machine, although you look somewhat the same, you're completely different" you said as he looked at his hands that were once touching your shoulder.

"How do you know I changed? It's not like you've been here to witness it" he grumbled.

"Look, I was dragged to Kanto without even knowing why myself Guz!" you yelled as you didn't realize you raised your voice.

"Who do you think you're yelling at!" he roared once more as you flinched looking at Guzma as he ran a hand through his hair.

He reached out to towards me as a grunt came searching.

"Boss!" he called as Guzma suddenly turned the action to a push into the bushes. You let out a yelp as he looked down at you.

"What do ya want, grunt." he said as the grunt howled in laughter.

"I came searching for you so we can get back to po town. I see you had to take out that brat" He physically tensed as you pulled a twig or two out of your hair.

"lets just go" he said as he looked at you once more. I still couldn't believe that was Guzma..

Your Guzma.

You quickly recovered from the bushes as you walked down route 2 thinking of the events that just happened. There were a few leaves still in your hair as few scratches on your arms, but nothing serious.

You made a quick stop at the pokemon center to heal dragonite and to purchase some poke beans as you let your thoughts swim freely.

He thinks he's going to just leave our little reunion by pushing me in the bushes huh?

'Guess again Guz' You thought.

You finally made the conscious decision to find wherever this Po Town was and confront him once more.

Should you find help? You were going into "gang" territory anyway.

You thought about it for a minute a chuckle leaving your lips before jumping onto dragonite.

It doesn't sound too serious if this gang is run by Guz.

'It's decided' you thought as you rode home.

In the morning, you were to find Po Town.

=====

You wake up feeling slightly motivated as you made a hot cup of Tapu Cocoa a smirk lining your lips.

Today was the day. It was time to leave.

You pulled out dragonite walking onto the dirt path in front of the house looking in the sky at the clouds.

You climbed onto dragonites back as he soared into the sky flying quickly across the ocean. Your (Hair Color/Length/Type) blew in the wind a smirk constantly playing your lips.

'Here I come Guzy' you thought.

=====
Thanks for reading! Comment some suggestions or any feedback.

Have a nice one loves,