Chapter 10- Isn't It Obvious?

You finally saw the dirt path leading to your home on melemele island. It was a nice sight after being out a whole day without coming home.

Guzmas hold tightened looking at the house as he attempted to seem surprised.

He would never tell you that he visited here almost daily waiting for you to return. He even came on the day you came back, but it was late so it looked empty.

You climbed off dragonite as he jumped onto the porch pushing the door open after you unlocked it.

You walked in as Guzma froze on the steps. You motioned him to come in as he walked in. It was different yet the same at the same time. The one plant with a broken stem still sat in the back corner, a cob Web of dust laying behind it.

You couldn't reach it when cleaning.

You got out a mug with a bug pokemon on it as you made tapu cocoa again knowing this guy was addicted to the stuff.

"You still have my mug?" he asks quietly as you smile at him as you pulled out a dratini mug filling it for yourself.

"Of course I do. Silly" you said before handing it to him. He smirked at you as you sat your mug on coffee table before walking to your room.

"I'm going to change into something comfy I'll be right back" you mention as you soon then close the door to your room and stripping only putting on a large Grey shirt and black shorts.

You put on some soft slippers dipping out of your room before taking a seat next to Guzma who seemed to be entranced by the bug type pokemon show on the TV. You smiled at him as he sipped his drink not even looking up.

It was still pretty early and you were still pretty tired. You yawned as you felt guzmas jacket laying on the couch next to you. You soon grabbed it, slipping it on before laying next to guzma lightly laying your head in his lap as he jumped before you heard a soft sigh as his fingers ran through your hair.

You looked up at guzma as your index finger trailer his jaw as he looked into your eyes intensely. You could see his face coming closer as his lips slipped passed your head to your ear;

"You look better in my jacket than I do, I have to say" he growls as you began to blush a deep red as you turned to look away from him.

His laughter soon filling the house.

"You're just too cute when your embarrassed (Y/N)" you froze up when Guzma called you 'cute' it wasn't something you were expecting as he was continuously chuckling. You looked back up at Guzma as you noticed how his eyes crinkled as he laughed or genuinely smiled. You haven't seen one in a while since he really only gave your smirks or chuckles. You missed his laugh.

You missed him.

He pulled you up so you were sitting on his lap again as he held you in a tight embrace, it was basically just a hug. A simple hug.

It felt amazing though,

You pulled your head into the crook of his neck as he tensed up again as your ran a hand up his chest slowly as a growl left his throat.

You smirked knowing the affect you held on Guzma as he pulled his neck from your head as you pouted at the sudden disappearance of warmth. You looked at Guzma as his eyes seemed to darken once again with Lust.

You don't know what lead to it but soon your lips were on his, your mouths moving together in sync as your hands quickly lodged themselves into his hair.

You felt his tongue slide along your lower lip, he wanted to deepen the kiss.

You simply obliged as your tongues soon danced together as a soft moan left your mouth without even realizing.

He finally pulled away from you as he rested his forehead against yours a small smile playing his mouth as you stayed a constant deep red.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that (Y/N)" he whispered as you shivered holding onto his shoulders as you basically straddled his lap.

"Also this position is something I can definitely get used to" he growled as you laughed lightly attempting to get off as he held you in place by your hips.

"I didn't say you could move Princess" he grumbled as you rolled your eyes smiling at him.

Quietness slowly filled the room as you lightly laid your head on his shoulder as you pecked his neck a few times every couple of seconds. You felt him squirm underneath you as you giggled.

You stared at his neck as the question left your lips suddenly.

"Why?" you asked as you pulled away looking into Guzmas eyes.

"What do you mean 'Why'?" he asked as you lightly took your bottom lip into your teeth.

"Why did you kiss me?" You asked quietly lowering your head as Guzma quickly lifted your gaze with two fingers under your chin.

"Isn't it obvious?" he asks as you look into his Grey eyes, they returned to their normal calm state after your heated kiss from earlier, the thought causing you to blush again.

"(Y/N), although you've only been back for a few days, when I first set my eyes back on you, all these emotions came back. I was angry, sad and just confused on why you still continued to look for me even back in Po Town. I guess the thought just let me realize once again, how much you mean to me. I didn't want to leave this house today without you knowing" he spoke softly as your fingers rested in his soft hair.

"You don't know how much that means to me" you whispered.

=====
Man finally this chapter is done! It's about 11:30 at night and I told myself I was updating and dammit I did! This chapter even has over 1000 words so I made sure to provide! So I hope you enjoyed,

Have a good one loves,