Chapter 8- Just Like Old Times

You jumped at the sound of the knock as Guzma continuously grumbled under his breath as he walked right up to the door, yanking it open to see a grunt standing there quite shocked.

"What ya want grunt!" he boomed as you winced as did the grunt.

"W- well boss, we have been looking everywhere but earlier today that lil' shorty from earlier broke in and she got away. She's hiding somewhere in the house!" He exclaimed as you slowly slipped to the floor on the opposite side of the bed so the grunt had no chance in spotting you.

Guzma grumbled a few things as you started to lay down before your leg came out from under you accidentally kicking the bed post with a loud 'thud'  as you winced closing your eyes tightly as the grunt began to try to look around guzmas large body.

"Leave grunt!" he boomed again as the grunt basically had his tail between his legs scurrying to the window and making his way around.

Guzma slammed the door as you twisted around in pain as he watched you an amused smirk on his lips.

"You really choose the worst times to injure yourself (Y/N)." You grumbled out an incomprehensible response as he chuckled lowly as he bent over picking you up bridal style laying you back on his bed as he looked at your foot.

"My bed post is pretty hard so it must've hurt stubbing your toe" he said matter oh factly. You narrowed your eyes at him as a smirked played his lips.

It didn't occur to you what time it was before a yawned escaped your lips as you covered your mouth in embarrassment as guzmas eyes crinkled from smiling at you.

You took in the beautiful sight as he slowly got up walking from the bed to his dresser.

"(Y/N) you should stay here tonight, it's dangerous and hard to see at night especially since it's always raining on this island. I also don't want the grunts chasing after you" He grumbled as your cheeks grew warm as you really had no other choice but to agree.

"O-Okay" you mumbled as he smirked in satisfaction throwing you a shirt and loose basketball shorts.

"Strip" he said casually as your head snapped up at him with wide eyes.

"W-what?" you stammered as he looked at you boredly as he shrugged.

"Your clothes are wet and you'll get a cold so change" he said simply crossing his arms staring at you.

"..can you turn around then" you said as he quickly turned heat resting in his cheeks, he was constantly fighting the urge to turn and peek but respected your privacy.

You changed as you walked up behind him with your wet clothes in your hands as you tapped him on the shoulder slightly as he jumped turning around as he froze in his tracks.

You swear you could hear a low growl erupt his throat and a 'so cute' mumbled afterwards. He took your clothes and walked to a back room before coming back.

"Alright they're in the washer. You'll have them by tomorrow " He said softly as you nod waltzing back to his bed laying on the edge. It wasn't long until you were picked up as guzma was laying where you once were.

" (Y/N)...we both know that I prefer this side of the bed" he whispered as you felt his breath tickle your ear and neck, a few small hairs standing in the process.

The whole time he didn't released the grip he had on you as you were laying on top of him. You attempted to shift to his side as his arms tightened, trapping you in place.

"Guzz" you whined as he let a low chuckle erupt as you felt his chest shaking beneath you.

"You aren't going anywhere " he simply stated as you blushed hiding your face in his shirt as he smirked rubbing small circles on your back with his thumb as you felt the soft material of his shirt.

"But I'm heavy, this must be so uncomfortable" you continued to whine as he tightened his grip.

"I won't deny that you're heavy, but I can tell you this, this is not uncomfortable" he whispered as you play smacked his chest as he laughed holding you.

"Its either this, or you can have me wrapped up behind you all night, just like old times " he whispered as you never lifted your face before his index finger caught your chin lifting your eyes to his.

"Either way I'm not letting you go"

You shuddered at his words as his eyes were flashing different emotions, one seemed to be happiness, one was sadness, another was mystery the last one you couldn't quite get out of your head was...

Lust

=====
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Leave a comment and vote for the chapter if you enjoyed!

Now that I think about it, I really need to make a cover for this book.

Have a good one loves,