Chapter 5- Undecent

The wind constantly smacked your hair around as you thought about how your conversation with guzma will go, you feared for the worst especially with how he acted earlier.

'He would never actually hurt me, would he?' you thought as you ran a small hand across your face in frustration as the ocean below you flew by in amazing speeds as the sky looked to grow cloudy.

A groan escaped your (Lip color) lips, as you closed your eyes waiting for dragonite to land.

It took you longer to find where Po Town was rather than to get here you thought as you looked at the large wall as rain began to drizzle around you.

Everytime you'd ask someone for directions to Po Town they would go pale in the face and excuse them self before leaving the vicinity. You finally forced it out of Kukui who still isn't happy you were about to get it from him. Concern then flashed on his face when you told him you were going to go.

All he could tell you was to be safe and don't do anything crazy. You laughed it off but couldn't help but feel slightly nervous when you finally began the flight to the town, or island rather.

Now here you were, standing in front of large doors as two team skull members stood outside the door talking as if they didn't even notice the downpour that eventually started. You walked up to them as the girl looked you up and down before flinching in her spot.

"YO! You're tha one who beat Grunt G yesterday! What do ya think you're doin' here!" She screamed as you shrugged pushing your hair out of your face your lips in a grim line, clearly unamused.

"I need to talk to Guz" You said simply as her eyes widened at the saying as you began to push past them. The male of the two stepped forward blocking your way as you huffed running your hand over your face again.

"Back up kiddo" He grumbled as you flared with anger at this point.

"I don't have time for this" You grumbled through clenched teeth as a cough kicked your thoughts to the bin.

"Hey kids, let's be rational and just let the girl through, I can take you guys on if a battles what you're looking for" a man spoke as you looked him up and down.

He was older, Grey hair, and large bags under his eyes. He almost looked like guzma except guzma has white hair and the bags under his eyes are Gucci.

The two grunts stepped forward the man their hands by their pockets ready to throw out their team as you took this as your chance to run in without them noticing.

A snicker escaped your lips as you took in your surroundings before waltzing down the main path in the middle. There wasn't a single person standing outside as you expected. Maybe they weren't so guarded after all.

You looked up to see what happened to be a mansion of some sorts as you shrugged off the shady feeling that overcame your body. You shivered as you stepped into the house as you looked to see the walls slightly torn up and a glass chandelier shattered on the right half of a set of steps going upward.

You were about to start exploring as your hands were suddenly around your back painfully against your spine as you groaned out wincing with your eyes tightly closing.

You clenched your teeth as a low laugh erupted behind you. You turned your head to see a larger grunt as you attempted to kick out of his grasp as he chuckled shaking his head.

"Don't fight it" he grumbled as he began to walk you up the stairs without another word. He lead you down a hallway and to an open window. You could feel your heart drop to your stomach as its beating increased.

'Hes going to kill me!' you thought as you finally decided to take action, since you were moving with him without too much hassle he lightened his grip on you which made it possible for you twist around out of his grasp and kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. He groaned out in pain as the other grunts that happened to be passing by began to charge at you as you dashed between them as you ran down the left part stopping on the landing.

A group of grunts stood in the living room staring at you as you sheepishly smiled turning to go back upstairs when a group stood on the top of the left stairs as you mentally cursed yourself out.

"Guess I'm going right" you mumbled as you booked it trying to avoid the glass as much as possible but you still somehow badly cut your ankle in the process. You reached the top as grunts started to surround you so you slipped into an empty room that was pretty dark as you shut the door leaning against it. Your breath jagged as you closed your eyes.

You patted around the light as you finally found a light switch flipping it on as you took in the room. The walls covered in different designs in spray paint, a bed that looked like it was two full sizes pushed together and a purple recliner that looked to be representing a throne. Your breath caught as you heard a door open from the back of the room as foot steps echoed throughout the room.

"Grunts,who said ya were allowed ta just walk in while ya bois showerin'!" A voice boomed as you shrunk three sizes down and looked for somewhere to hide. You booked it behind the recliner as your heart started hammering in your chest.

'Why was I hiding from Guzma?' you thought as he finally came into view with only a black towel hung around his waist and his chain dangling his neck as water still dripped around him.

'Damn..' you thought as he looked around slightly confused with finding no one in the room.

You shook the thoughts out of your head as you felt your cheeks heat up.

You were angry with him for pushing you in a bush! Don't start thinking he's hot now!

But he did grow into a pretty good looking guy.

He didn't seem to notice you. Maybe once he returns to the bathroom to get changed you can see if the coast is clear and just leave.

The anger for wanting to confront guzma has slowly drifted out of the picture as you just made the mental note not to do this ever again.

You watched as guzma took a seat in the recliner holding onto his towel with one hand as you tried to quiet your breathing.

Hes just going to sit around in a towel?! Your head screamed as he finally stood up again walking to a beat up dresser. He began to shuffle with the towel as your eye widened.

Hes going to drop the towel! Right before his hand released it, a scream erupted from your throat as he whipped around looking for the source.

His eyes scanned the room until he noticed a small amount of (hair color) from behind the chair. Without looking at him you could feel he was angry someone was spying on his as he marched around the recliner still only in his towel.

"Who do ya think ya are spyin' on ya Boi!" he yelled as he pulled you out from behind the chair as he froze looking at you. You didn't even look up as the heat stilled in your cheeks.

"Fuck" was all he could say.

=====
Thanks for reading and wow this chapter was long! Hopefully it makes up for the kind of short one I wrote previously.

Have a good day loves!