Chapter 6- Never

Guzmas eyes trap you in trance that you almost forget he's only in a fluffy fabric saving little to the imagination as you finally feel your cheeks heat up ever so slightly again.

"(Y/N) why the hell are you here!" he yelled as you flinched sliding a little further from him only causing him to take a step closer as you continued this pattern until your back was against a leg of the large bed. You stared up at him as time went on, a small droplet of water would fall onto the leg of your pants as the pain from scraping your ankle soon ceased to exsist.

"I'm here because I wasn't done talking to you when you oh so rudely pushed me into a friggin' bush!" You said as he looked you up and down as your eyes soon met your feet wondering when this guy was going to stop staring at you.

"also if you'd be so kindly to put something on and at least make this possible last moment of ours a little less embarrassing that would be much appreciated" You breathed as you met his eyes as his cheeks flushed a little red as you scratched the back of your neck as you watched him turn and for a few moments heard some shuffling as he soon reappeared pulling on a white top as he motioned you to stand up.

You stood as you were expecting him to suddenly throw you out, but he didn't just yet as he then threw a small towel at your head as you began to dry your hair to the best of your ability.

"T-Thank you" you mumble as you silently cursed yourself for stuttering in front of him. When growing up you never showed weakness even in front of your friends. You wanted to feel strong for them and that always made them less worried on why your eyes were always red and puffy when meeting them at school.

Guzma always seemed to notice but never asked just like how you always noticed his bruises but never asked even when Kukui did. You knew it was personal and that he would tell you when you he was ready and you knew it was the same for you to him.

That's why you and Guzma were so close compared to you and Kukui. Of course Kukui was your best friend but you never felt a connection like you did with Guzma.

So seeing him after so many years, how he's gotten taller, more muscular, yes even more intimidating, you can't help but feel sad when looking at him. The way he spoke to you when you first met with him again was constantly playing in your head.

'Actually, no you didn't because you didn't say shit to me when you left!'

You can't help but feel.. Guilty. Knowing he could've gone through so much when you were gone, and that it was a sudden disappearance too.

A part of you felt bad, but the other part knew it couldn't be helped and that made you slightly angry. He's angry because you left when you couldn't do anything to stop it. You wished you could've done anything but nothing could've been done.

You finally cut through the silence as you offered the towel back to him as he nodded throwing it behind him without even looking. He barely missed a lamp that already looked broken. You never did really take a good look at his room before having to hide. You took the opportunity now as you skimmed it over. It wasn't really much but it also was pretty nice compared to the size of his room on Route 2.

"Guz, why aren't you home?" You asked quietly as a mini wildfire went off in his eyes as he took a step closer as you instinctively took one back.

"I am home" he simply answered.

"You of all people should know that I didn't consider that hell hole my home. After what that man did to me and what that woman never did to help me" He grumbled as his eyes darkened.

"Wait, you don't know because you just up and left" He sneered as a wave of anger pushed over you as you marched right up to him.

"Would you stop that! Ever since you mentioned I left without saying goodbye it's been eating me alive! I didn't have the chance to Guzma. You know I would've stayed if I could've but I just didn't have the opportunity" You screamed as his strong hands grip your shoulders looking into your eyes.

His eyes were gradually growing darker as he looked even angrier.

"I don't know who you think you are yelling at me like that" He spat as you attempted to pull away. His grip only tightened. His grip continued to grow tighter as you slowly began to regret decisions.

"L-let go of me" you managed to croak out as he only pulled you closer.

"Guzma. Let go of me" he still didn't listen until he pulled you closer one last time before wrapping his arms around you in a soft hug.

"I never want you to speak to me like that again" He mumbled as you froze looking at the room around you.

"All it does is make me miss you even more even if you're standing right here"

=====
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed and please vote and comment.

Sorry if this isn't my best work it's three in the morning and I can't sleep so I decided to update.

Have a good one loves,