Chapter 9- Nightmares

You laid in bed as you looked to the wall you were facing, at one point in the middle of the night you got some space from guzma but it wasn't long until he pulled you tightly into him, into a spooning position.

You blushed as you felt everything guzma had to offer as his breath fanned your neck. There were multiple trembles from guzma that kept you awake as you attempted to turn to face him as you took in his pain filled face. You noticed a lone tear escape his eyes as you jumped to action wiping it off lightly with your thumb.

This action caused him to jump violently as his eyes opened wide.

"Ah, I'm sorry for waking you!" you hushed as you hid your face. His arms wrapped around you tightly bringing you even closer to him than before, if it's even possible.

"No,nono thanks for waking me up, things were getting kind of bad" he whispered as you felt his lips touch your cheek, the feeling lingering there as you blushed a deep red.

"Was it about him?" you asked as you felt him tense and then relax as he mumbled a yeah as you looked up at him.

"Have you seen him lately?" you asked as he didn't respond.

"He didn't look to pleased when I saw him yesterday" you said as guzma sat up quickly looking down at you.

"You saw him yesterday?! Did he try to hurt you? I swear if he did I'm going to kill that bastard" he held your shoulders as you looked him in the eyes.

"No, he just looked annoyed" you said as he sighed pulling you onto his lap as he stroked a hand through your hair.

"Thank Arceus" he grumbled as you played with your hands on your lap.

"I'm sorry I even brought him up Guz , I didn't mean to upset you" you whispered as he hummed in response.

He would never tell you how much your nickname for him turned him on. He could only let out a forced hum as he continued stroking your soft hair.

He soon dipped his head into the crook of your neck as he inhaled your scent as you tensed before relaxing as guzma finally laid down.

"it's about five in the morning, we should leave now so the grunts don't attempt a murder again, even though we both know the big bad boss wouldn't allow that" he said as you looked up at him curiously.

"We?" you asked as he nodded like it was obvious.

"Well yeah, I'm going to make sure you get home safe" he said as you blushed at his words.

Keep your hormones under control (Y/N)!

You nodded at him as you went to get off him as he soon pulled you back.

"Just a few more minutes" he grumbled as he let his nose rest in the crook of your neck once more.

You slowly ran your fingers through his hair as a low growl came from his throat. You smiled as you finally escaped his hold.

"I'm going to fix me some Tapu Cocoa before we leave. I'll be right back" he said as he went through the door quickly. You took this opportunity to find your now dry clothes as you began to change.

"Hey (Y/N) I forgot to ask... " you looked up at him with wide eyes as you were only in your underwear and bra as he began blushing red as he obviously raked his eyes over your body.

He soon then turned around as you pulled on your clothing with lightning speed.

"I'm decent now" you mumbled as he turned around as red as a tomato.

"Well I do have to say that you were decent before that" before ending it off with a wink.

You turned red as punched his arm as he chuckled.

"Let's get going, I don't know if I can survive this embarrassment" you said as you began to walk to the door. Soon a large hard grabbed your wrist as a jacket was pushed into your chest as you grabbed it reluctantly.

"Wear my jacket, it's still raining and you'll be soaked" he says as you slip it on, it obviously being multiple sizes bigger than you. Guzma stared you up and down as you played with the large sleeves.

'I could totally get used to this' He thought as you smiled up at him before opening the door.

"Let's get going, dragonite is probably begging to stretch his wings and legs some" He smirked at you as you skipped away with his hood on your head.

'This girl sure is something' He thought as he followed you to stairs. He grabbed you before picking you up as he turned to the window.

"I thought I told you to take the roof route" he said as you relaxed against him.

"I forgot, plus isn't it dangerous?" you ask as he shrugs walking along the tiled roof before entering another window. He sat you down as his hand never left your waist as he pulled you into his side. You walked outside as you pulled your poke ball from your bag as you sent out your faithful team member.

He cried in happiness as you pet his head as Guzma looked in awe.

"He's sure gotten big hasn't he" as he looked him up and down. Dragonite soon noticed him as he reached for him hugging Guzma.

"Looks like he remembers you" you said laughing as dragonite wagged his stubby tail. Guzma pet his head as you soon began to mount dragonite and Guzma climbed on behind you. Wrapping his arms around your waist as dragonite was soon off the ground flying across the island and ocean heading towards mele mele island.

=====
I haven't been able to stop writing lately hopefully you enjoy these rather quick updates. I just wish I could get the motivation to work on my other stories.

So consider yourselves lucky!

Have a good one loves,