Chapter 11- Continue On With Our Daily Lives

For the rest of that morning you guys never did much except cuddle on your soft couch watching pokemon documentaries on bug types and Guzma once in a while smooching your forehead. Every time his lips grazed your head you smiled lightly as you looked for any way for him to not see your face as you blushed constantly. You could feel a chuckle rumble from his chest as he smiled down at you. You didn't look up at him as you turned to look away as two of his large fingers went under your chin lifting your gaze to his as his eyes seemed to twinkle even with the limited light in your living room.

"You're so beautiful" He mumbled as you laughed lightly swatting away his hand as he gave you a toothy grin before his phone went off. He pushed himself up and off the couch as he looked at the caller ID. He sighed as he turned to walk down the hall to answer it.

"Plums?" Was all you could make out before he talked in hushed tones.

'Did he have a girlfriend?' You immediately thought as you bit your lip nervously. Was Guzma in a relationship? Were you helping him in cheating on someone? You began to fiddle with your thumbs as you couldn't help but feel guilty yet angry at the same time.

Guzma came back into the living room with a small smile on his face as he came back putting his around your shoulders. You looked at him with a cold gaze as you pulled away from him. His eyebrows pulling together in confusion.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" He asked as you turned to look at him.

"Are you seeing someone?" You ask bitterly as he looks at you before he releases a deep chuckle.

"You must've heard me talking to Plumeria" He says softly as he rolls his eyes as his arms dart around your waist.

You try to pull away but his grip only gets tighter as he then pulls you into his chest.

"Plumeria and or Plums, is the Team Skull admin. She's basically my right hand man, and basically my sister. She's helped me through a lot and no we aren't dating. I could never see myself dating Plumeria. I only have my eyes on a specific girly" He finishes with a wink as if on cue you immediately blush as he smiles kissing you lightly on the cheek.

"I think you'd like her if you met her" He said with a small smile as you roll your eyes.

"I'm pretty sure all of Team Skull hates me right now, especially after that stunt of running through the mansion" You say through clenched teeth as Guzma begins to rub small circles in your back.

"They don't hate you, and once they know who you're with, they especially won't hate you" He reassures you with another kiss on the cheek.

"I mean, look at this adorable face, who could hate it?" He adds pinching your cheeks lightly as you giggle shaking your head to get him to let go.

"Too cute" He mumbled as you stick your tongue out at him as he smiles sticking his back at out.

You smile up at Guzma a lazy smile playing your lips as you sigh with happiness resting your head on his chest.

"You've become such a softy Guz" you say with a smile as he rolls his eyes.

"What's it to ya'" he says putting back on his Team Skull voice as you giggle falling across the couch.

"It's nothing" you say with a small smile relaxing to his fingers slowly raking through your hair.

"Wanna hear a story?" Guzma suddenly asks as you look up at him and shrug and nod your head.

"Sure, why not?" you add as he smiles and you sit up facing him before switching the television off, giving him your full attention.

"Well.. It was my first day back from break of Pokémon school" he started as you smiled slightly larger already knowing where this was going.

"It was a sunny day in Alola like usual and a friend of mine was running late, I was beginning to worry about him because he usually beat me to class on a regular basis. I knew something was up" he continued as you fiddled with your fingers.

"The bell rang just as he slipped into the classroom before Professor did, but when he came in he had a girl following behind him. She had (Hair length), (Hair color) hair, and shining (Eye color) eyes. You could tell she was slightly different although later that day she claimed she was born here in Alola just her parents were originally from Kanto" he said as you smile at him as he smiles slightly back at you tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"That day we all showed our favorite and our first Pokémon, I remember her pulling out a dive ball, it was gorgeous and matched the dress she was wearing. She suddenly sent out Dratini, he was already a friendly guy always rubbing against my leg and such" he said chuckling as you laugh looking to your sleeping dragonite in the corner.

"The girl soon told me that she got it from her cousin that lived in Kanto, and throughout that day I got to know her and soon when class ended I was dumb enough to almost forget to get her name" he said tapping his forehead as in a 'duh' motion.

"She told me her name was (Y/N), of course I was a kid at the time but even then I think I was in love with her, just as I am now" he said as you looked into his eyes as a flash of sadness was shown as your eyebrows pulled together in worry.

"Time went on, me and (Y/N) got to know each other, I slowly became obsessed" he said slowly.

"I-I remember the day I went over, I was going to finally tell her how I felt but that afternoon I was greeted with an empty house. No one was there. I searched everywhere for her, I looked for any sign but all I found was nothing.." he trailed off looking to his hands.

"You were gone" Guzma looked up to your teary eyes as took a slowly breath. He slowly brought a hand to your cheek as a lone tear trailed down your face. Wiping it with his thumb.

"I was upset, angry, I was feeling every emotion possible, I especially felt heart break. I continued to grow hoping not to let your absence bother me, everyday I stopped by here to see if it was just a joke or a dream maybe but everyday you were still gone. I didn't know what to do. I felt like everyone left so me I one day decided to create a group called Team Skull. For those who felt broken like I did" he said as you slowly took his other hand that was resting on his knee.

"Guz.." you started as a sad smile spread to his lips.

"Wait." was all he said as he took a deep breath.

"Everything continued on, team skull grew, we were feared and that's all I could really care about. One day, not too long ago, Team skull and I were doing our daily rounds and two of my grunts came rushing, speaking of a new trainer, a girl with a large dragon Pokémon, silly enough soon after we slipped onto Route 2 where I stopped to have a word with my folks just something brief before any action could be done and soon I was returning to the grunts leaning against the rocks. I noticed a shadowed figure and I soon found it was a girl, I couldn't recognize her because of the clothes and her obviously having her back to me" he said quickly scooting somewhat closer to you.

"I started talking to her, she seemed scared, just like the rest of the trainers we dealed with on the daily. Finally I got her to face me and it was you. It was You. Once I took one look at you, my breathing stopped as I took you in. I didn't know it was possible but my feelings came flooding in as I stared at you. I got you to look at me, I spoke harshly and when I left I felt myself regretting it as I rushed back to Po town. I had to hide. I remember you coming to look for me yesterday and seeing you hidden in my room. Then we're here. A lot has happened in these couple days... I can gladly tell you that I don't regret it either" he seemed to have been done as you lay your head on his chest.

"I would never regret being here Guz" was all you could choke out as his fingers soon started swimming through your hair.

=====
HI! Sorry for the late update. I've been busy, the chapter have over 1.5k words, so hopefully that makes up for it. Have a good one loves,

❤️❤️