Chapter 18

(Mr.Trico's POV)
The boy waddled up, he had a strange brown object in his arms. I felt my nose twitch and my eyes widen. It was that yummy glowing editable barrel! My stomach growled softly and I patiently waited for him to drop it in front of me.
The barrel was set inches from me. I quickly engulfed the barrel in matter of seconds. The pleasant taste filled my mouth as I happily crunched on my treat. The little boy looked at me, his face was in awe. I turned my head away and kept eating.
(Randy's POV)
I watched as Mr Trico eat the barrel. I was bewildered at his powerful beak which with one snap on it, it could do some major damage! I heard tales I'd theses creatures eating humans, but then again Mr.Trico never tried to eat me before.
I smiled softly, and scratched at the strange tattoos on my arms, I been uncomfortable about theses strange patterns that appeared on my skin. I glanced up at Mr.Trico and inches closer to him. I grabbed some of his feathers gently and scrambled up onto his back, which was a struggle.
(Your POV)
I moved silently through the woods, my eyes were peeked searching for equable plants I been having some bad luck when it cones to finding food! I groaned in frustration and kept looking around for anything I could eat!
I heard shuffling and I felt my blood run cold. About a yard away was a huge Trico, it was laying down in the sun. It seemed to be asleep, I watched it's massive form lay like a towering giant. Fear gripped my heart and I felt like running off. I slowly step around the huge creature.
(??? POV)
I heard a snap of a twig, my eyes shot open and I stared around my surroundings. Soon I laid eyes on a tiny two-legged thing was in front of me. The creatures didn't move and I grew curious of it.
I gently use my talon to poke at this strange animal. It remained still and I yawned. It was probably nothing, this creature probably deaf or something like that. I laid my head on my legs and curled my tail up to make a ball like shape. I closed my eyes and fell back to asleep.
(Your POV)
My heart hammered in my chest and slowly to move once more. Once I had successfully gotten away from the beast, I slumped against a tree. Feeling discouraged about the whole thing, I decided to go to sleep.
I closed my eyes and trued to get comfortable.
(Dream)
I noticed Randy was sitting next to a dogwood tree. I strolled over and noticed him clutching a photograph. The photo was blurry and smudged. I watches as he cries softly. I felt my heart breaking a little bit, I heard him mumble softly to himself. I reached our to comfort him, but it was no use. I couldn't help him..