Chapter 20

(Your POV)
     The wind blew gently through the tree tops as I studied the great dirt walls. My hand gently ran over the solid smooth walls, some of the dirt brushed away,but very little.
   I was left in awe at this, who could have built such a large thing! It looked almost man-made, but at the same time it didn't.
   (Randy's POV)
     After flirting with death, I smashed the eye glass shields and watched it fall apart. Mr.Trico began to move around, he jumped a little. I wandered up to Jim and gently pet him.
   There was a loud rumble like distant thunder. My eyes widen as I witnessed the wooden bridge thing was falling apart! I leaped and clung to Mr.Trico.
   (Mr.Trico's POV)
     My ears went back and I began to flee from the noise. The structure was slowly crumbling, I took a risk and leapt into the air. The boy's girly scream filled the air as he clung to my feathery coat.
   I was so close, but soon it was a struggle to stay on the building. The boy crawled off and jumped into action. I whimpered softly and tried to claw my way back up the stoke pillar. Slowly I felt my strength fade and I wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer.
   (Your POV)
     I decided to set up a camp nearby the ancient walls when I heard a cry for help from somewhere close by. I rushed over and stopped in my tracks. There laid a massive Trico, it's mighty metal armor was cracked and it looked like it took a lot of blows to the head and stomach.
    My heart pounded in my chest, as the creature turned to me it's eyes looked at me as if begging for me to help. I felt mixed emotions, I wanted it to suffer, yet at the sane time I want to help!
    I began to weigh my options and sighed. It was the right thing to help this poor injured beast. I needed water to clean the dried blood on the wounds. Some injures looked like it needed stitches.
    (Randy's POV)
      I watched my furry friend struggle as I cautiously walked around the stone structure, it was unstable! I climbed and climbed higher until there was a safe point. Mr.Trico kept up and he had the same thing happen!
    I groaned in frustration and quickly tried to help him in ant way I could. 
    (Mr.Trico's POV)
        I let out a shaky roar and clawed at the building. I slowly was losing my and I was slipping. I know the child was trying to help, he made little mouse sounds and started to speak gibberish which I couldn't understand.  I felt like giving up hope and accept my tragic fate, but  boy needs me. I sprung up and landed on a safe part of the building. As we moved alone, I noticed how close we were to the nest. All of a sudden another trico appeared!