Chapter 28

(Hey Kitcat here, anyways it's been a while since I updated this story!, but do not fear my friends, I am posting a chapter today!) (Sorry for the wait friends! Also enjoy the story and positive feedback is welcomed!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   (Your POV)
     I gasped in surprise and hide in Sass's fluff. There was a huge Trico that was about 6 meters away. Sass seemed to be excited as if she knew who this huge Trico was. I heard a smooth male voice that I never ever could forget. Randy. Was my mind playing tricks on me? I heard Randy's voice yelling and I covered my ears. I felt salty tears run down my cheek.
    I was literally losing my mind, I was such an emotional unstable mess! I clung to Sass's back and wept quietly. Sass made soft cooing noises and I just let it all out. 
    (Randy's POV)
      I felt my heart race and joyful tears poured down my cheeks. I called (Y/N), but I heard rambling and soft crying. I slid off Mr.Trico's back and tried to run over to (Y/N). Mr.Trico blocked me with his talon.
    "Hey, what's the deal Mr.Trico, I want to see (Y/N)!" I growled softly at the beast. Mr.Trico ignored me and he seem to be talking to the other Trico. I groaned in frustration and tried to push his talon away.
     I shoved his talon out of my way and rushed toward the other Trico. The female beast's eyes turned pink as she began to make soft growling noises. Mr.Trico made a soft distress sound as if he was saying "Get back here!" The female Trico slashed at me and I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I cried out in pain and collapsed onto the ground.
    (Your POV)
     I heard a sound and I glanced over to see a human laying on the ground. My jaw dropped as I realized the garments which looked almost to Randy usually wore on a daily bases.  I slid off Sass's back and tried to hurry over to the fallen boy.
    Sass let out a deep growl as she used her talon as a barrier between the fallen human and me. I shoved her talon aside and turned around.
    "Back down Sass!" I yelled at her. She roared angrily at me as I turned away from her. I ran to the boy, who look very similar to my fallen best friend. I noticed a deep gash in his arm, all thanks to Sass's deadly talons.
    I picked the lad up with all my strength and I heard a low warning growl from the male Trico. I ignored him and set the human boy down on a smooth rock. I checked his pulse, he was still alive!
     I slid my bag off and pulled out some cloth and herbs I had. I grinded the herbs into a paste and applied it on the wound. I slowly wrapped his arm up in the old cloth. I sat next to the boy and studied him for a moment. It wasn't dome random boy.. It was Randy.