Chapter 21

(Randy's POV)
     I began to tremble as I looked to see the other trico. I clung to Mr.Trico's back and I heard a really loud roar and there was the sound of rocks falling. I opened my eyes and let out a squeaked a bit.
    "Oh no!" I let out a scream as the other Trico clawed st Mr.Trico. I felt him start to slip and we fell down into a dark abyss. My vision turned blurry and everything turns black. 
      My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. My clothing had been caught and tangled up in a tree. I groaned  unhappily and tried to wiggle my way out.
   (Your POV)
     After treating the beast's sounds, it seemed to relax a bit more. I sat down next to it and looked up. The creature faced me and gently nuzzles me in a loving way.  I was shocking at this odd behavior of this man-eating predator to be acting like a big kitten!
    The poor thing looked like it had gotten into a bad fight with another Trico or animal of done sort. I reached out and slowly began to pet the beast's soft pelt. The Trico began to purr which reminded me a cuddly cat.
   (Piglet's POV)
      I smiled softly as I slid off Glass's back. Unicorns age faster than normal horse foals, so I finally managed to ride him. I hummed softly as I lead Glass over to the river to drink.
   "Hey, do you ever wander what happened to (Y/N)?" I glanced over at the unicorn. He snorts and lowered his head to take a drink of water. I looked away and sighed. I was all alone, with only a unicorn as a companion.
        I sat down and stared at the water, thinking about life. I looked around at my surroundings, the landscape was beautiful! It felt like a dream full of beauty and mystery!
     (Glass's POV)
       My mama lead me to fresh water which I was very grateful for it. She seemed to be muttering something which I could translate. Why must humans talks in such a weird way? I lowered my head and took mouthfuls of the cool fresh water.
    Mama seemed unhappy, as if she was caged by her own emotions. Humans were simple yet complex creatures both physical and mental. Yet, I still call her mam, she recused me from the brink of death.
    The young human will forever be my hero on two legs! In unicorn culture calling a role model female mama was a sigh of respect. Then again, humans are very simple minded and can't seem to understand the ancient language of unicorns.
    I walked over to her and nudged her softly. I was wandering if she was going to be alright. Mama smiled and stroked my nose gently. She spoke in a soft voice which was very comforting!
    Mama stands up and she climbed onto my back. I headed back to the place where we live for...now.