What happens next after death

Have you ever wondered what happens next after you have died?.....

I always think about this, like this is my worst fear.

Some say, it's dark but it's a very peaceful feeling.

Some say it's very dark, cold and only hearing your thoughts.

I have 3 of my own of what I think what will happen after death.

1. You will replay all of your dreams and will live as if it's real.

2. You will know all the of lies people have told you, talked behind your back and know everyone's secrets about you.

3. You re-live your life over again, in another universe. Same people and everything but in another universe.

You guys are probably thinking why I'm talking about this, well a guy that I know since primary school which you can say his a friend of mine has passed away last year. It was very shocking feeling, he was the type of person who you wouldn't expect anything bad to happen to him. I remember that day, everyone and I mean everyone all the teachers and students were all sad, it was like a punch in the face. Silence filled in the room, my throat was dry and the room quickly turned cold. Everyone was laughing happily 10 mins ago but now it's all died down to not being so happy at all.

I just want to say to that person, rest in peace beautiful boy, you have died young but everyone hasn't died on you yet. Everyone still remembers you, you have a heart of gold and you have cherished that to everyone. 💗

Which one do you think it is or do you have some ideas your own, please share

And sorry this was short, have a nice day