Chapter13

Michelle's POV

My eyes widened in disbelief.
"Are you for real?"
"Yes"

She glanced down and with the wave of her hand clothes appeared on my body. I was too busy trying to get out the water and forgot I was taking a bath at first.

"And who are you?"
"Michelle."
"Michelle, next time don't mess around with mermaids."
"Tell me about it."
"Well goodbye."
"Wait!"

I grabbed my bag and ran over to her. I pulled out my book.

"my mom told me to find you."

her eyes widened at the sight of the book.

"You're Melinda's daughter!"
"Uh...yeah"
"I've been waiting for you!"
She hugged me. I'll admit I like hugs but not from strangers. I pulled away.

"You knew I was coming?"
"Yes, your mom told me you were here."
"Wait, she talks to you too?"
"Yes, we were bestfriends. So what else did she say?"
"She said you could teach me how to use my powers?"
"Come, follow me. it's late, we can start your lessons tomorrow morning."

She started to walk back into the forest. I followed behind her.

"Where are we going?"
"To my home"
"Where is that?"
"In the fairy territory."
"So I get to meet faries?"
"Yes."

I was excited. first I learn that I'm a witch. then I met my first mermaid and now I get to meet faries. I can see why the mermaids despise Peter, but why the fairies? they're nice, what did he do?

PETER'S POV

I looked at all the most likely places she could be. I never found her. I needed to get as much sleep as I can to go looking for her tomorrow. I can't sleep though. I'm too busy worrying about her.

what if she killed herself? what if she fell out a tree and broke her leg and I'm not there to help her? what if the mermaids get to her? what if she tried flying and the pixie dust wore off?

I have to stop thinking negative. she's fine, she just need some time to herself. she'll come back eventually. you'll find her. When I started to doze off I heard a scream. Michelle? No, I'm hallucinating. I heard a second scream. This hallucination was too strong for me.

when I heard the third scream, I couldn't do it anymore. I flew off as fast as I can towards the sound. Then I heard a chorus of screams. When I finally got to the beach there was no one there. it was vacant. I walked around the beach for a while.

I flew back to the camp. everyone else was still asleep. I walked into my tent and laid in my bed. I need to get this girl out of my head. I was losing my mind. why do I care about her so much? She probably doesn't care about me. I wonder if she's thinking about me.

**********

MICHELLE'S POV

we entered the fairy territory. They had tree houses up high in the trees. I looked around in awe. I couldn't wait to wake up tomorrow and meet them.

"I live over here"
She flew up. I followed her.
"How did you do that?
"Do what?"
"How are you flying?"
"Pixie dust"
"Where do you get it from?"
"Peter"
"Peter Pan?"

I nodded my head. She looked angry.
"How long have you been here?"
"3 or 4 days. Why?"
"Nothing, never mind"
"why do you not like him?"
"I never said that"

She said walking through the door.

"You didn't have to tell me. You look mad and he said fairies despise him"
"You talked to that demon?"
"He's not a demon, he's nice"
"Nice?" She chuckled.
"What?"

She led me to a room.
"This is where you will be staying"

I'm tired of people ignoring my questions, but I was not in the mood of getting in an argument.

"Thank you"
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight"

I was too tired to observe the room that much. Once I was under the pillows and my head hit the pillow I was out.

************

I woke up from the same nightmare. I looked around the room.
"Peter?"
I forgot, I left him. I miss him. Why? he was just a guy I met a few days ago. I feel like part of me was ripped away from me. I have this desire to run back to him. he's not like any of the other guys I've met. it's like we connected in some way.

'Go back to him'. I don't want to fall in love. I've lost enough people that I loved before. I don't need anymore heart breaks. I don't want to go through another stage of depression then feel as if there no reason to live. 'enjoy it while it lasts'

The words from my mother popped into my head.i laid my head on the firm pillow. I don't think I'm ready to try again.

************

I'll try to update again tomorrow. Thank you guys for commenting!

Thanks,
MsSterling