Chapter 14

"Michelle!"

I grumbled. I don't want to wake up. I want to stay in bed all day.

"Michelle!"
"What?" I asked in a annoyed tone.
"Get up!"
"Why?" I mumbled.
"Do you want to meet the fairies or not?"

I hopped out of bed. I totally forgot where I was and who was talking to. My laziness was replaced with a huge amount of energy. I'm so excited. I get to meet fairies and I get to learn how to use magic that I have inside of me.

Queen clarion walked out the room. I picked out a outfit and put it on. I walked out the room.

"I'm ready!"
"Ok let's go."

I followed her out the door. the town was alive, fairies flying around, walking, talking, and laughing. it was like out of a fairytale. some of them noticed and stared at me.

Clarion led me to a cafeteria type place. We got in line and we picked up the food that we wanted.
"Thank you"
I said to the lunch ladies, I guess that's what I should call them. She smiled at me and nodded her head. I smiled back.

We sat down at a table next to a few friendly looking faries. they looked like they were in their early twenties.
"Hi" one of them grinned at me.
"Hi" I replied.
"This is Michelle, Melinda's daughter."
Clarion said.
"I knew it! she looked so familiar. you're just as pretty as her."

This lady looks really young for her age, if she knows my mom. then I remembered Peter telling me that time stands still here.

"do you have a boyfriend?"
My checks turned red. I looked down.
"No"
"Lauren, you're embarrassing her."
"My bad." Lauren said.

She continued. "I bet the guys be trying to get with you, but you're too good for them, right?" she said smiling. I just met this lady and she's already embarrassing me.

"No, no one likes me."
I looked at clarion. she was giving Lauren the death glare.
"Don't think that sweetie, I bet there's at least one guy out there thinking about you."
I smiled, I hope she was right. I hope it was a specific boy too.

*************
We finished our food and headed out into the town. I met other fairies, some were my age. I also got to know queen clarion better. I was surprised we had similar interests, she reminded me of my mom so much.

She brought me to a clearing in the Forrest away from the town.

"We'll start with something basic, telekinesis. Your main focus is concentration. if you concentrate the faster we can go through these lessons."

Well I'm interested in this so I will be concentrating. I picked up a log with my mind. I dropped it and laughed. I tried again and it stayed up. I smiled and looked at clarion. she smiled back.
"You're going to be easy to teach."

PETER'S POV

I had to think straight. I went to my favorite tree. I smiled at the thought of the last time I was here. I almost kissed her, but she rejected me. my smile disappeared. does she not feel the same way? My heart sped up when I noticed a piece of paper on the tree. I opened it. I thought it was a letter. I looked at the drawing. It was perfect, it looked like a picture taken from a camera. I wish it was a picture of her instead of me.

****one week later ****

MICHELE'S POV

I was flying through the lessons quickly. I memorized some spells. The more time I spent with her, the more I start to see my mom in her. I mean they were best friends, I can tell why she acts like her. Her laugh, wisdom, the gentleness in her voice.