Chapter 27

Peter waved his hand over my injury. I stopped bleeding, but I still feel like I'm dying. he picked me up in his arms and teleported us to the fairy territory border.

"When I cross this line, my powers will be disarmed, okay?"

That's why he never wanted to walk me all the way home. He walked over the border. He ran into the town yelling help. All I could see is Caleb yelling at Peter blaming him. I could see Amber and Dymond off to the side, unsure of what they're seeing. I was surrounded by a bunch of fairy residents. Clarion flew down in front of Peter asking what happened.

"Cynthia? Where is she now?"
"Dead"

Im so cold. I started shivering in peter's arms. He held me closer. Clarion motioned him to follow her. We were in the fairy hospital. Peter sat me on the cot and the doctors shooed him out. they were working quickly around me trying to figure out what's wrong.

I was stabbed and Peter healed the wound. Why am I still hurting? One of the doctors shook his head. he must've figured out what was wrong. He whispered something to the other doctors and they left.

"What's wrong with me?"

He sighed and pulled a chair up beside my bed.

"Cynthia stabbed you, right?"

I nodded my head.

"Peter healed the wound though, I should be fine" I said having hope.

"You don't understand. Cynthia coated the knife with a sleeping curse."

"Sleeping curse? I read that in my book. it can only be broken by true love's kiss"

"Do you know who that could be?"

I looked down at my hands.
"No"

"I don't think Cynthia wanted to kill you. I think she just wanted you to suffer under the sleeping curse."

"It shouldn't be that bad"

"You're trapped in a room surrounded by fire. There's no way to escape. You're alone, with no one to talk to, for who knows how long."

He injected me with some liquid.

"What's that for?"
"Since she stabbed you, the curse will come into effect when it's all through your system. This will slow it down, enough time for you to say good bye."

My first visitor came in, Thomas.

"Hey"
"Hey" he says as he sat down.

"Do you remember me?"
"of course I do"

"I mean before you came to Neverland"
"What are you talking about?"
"Before you came to Neverland, you lived at an orphanage right?"
"Yeah" he looked confused.

"It's me, Michelle. we were best friends, then you were adopted. that's why I always felt a connection with you."
"I don't know what you're talking about"

He said looking confused. Cynthia must've taken away his memory of me. the only person I have left from my past doesn't even remember me. we were so close back then. we're close now but it's not the same. My eyes started to water.

Thomas grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry"
"It's not your fault"

He hugged me tightly.
"I'm going to miss you" I heard his voice crack. he's trying to stay strong for me but I can tell he wants to cry.

"I'll miss you too."
"It won't be forever, your true love will break the curse."
"You think so?"
"I know so"

He broke away from the hug.
"I love you" he whispered as he left the room.
"I love you too" I whispered back.

***********************
Hey, readers! Please vote on every chapter, I appreciate it. Thank you for all the reads. I'm thinking about making a new book. Should it be another fan fiction? I don't know yet. Comment your opinion. Please tell your friends about my book. Spread the word.

I want to make a shout out to @DymondDemon, she made her own fan fiction book called "Neverland and Peter Pan". Check it out, its really good.

Thanks,
MsSterling