Chapter 31

Hey, sorry for the late update. I had writers block. also I started a new book where I put a bunch of short imagines. you can even make a request.
*******************

Michele's POV

Everything was cold and wet from the rain soaking my clothes. I can see her, well me. smiling, enjoying myself, not knowing what happens next. I do. I remember it clearly. The car stops behind the other car in the middle of the intersection. I run up to the car and bang on the window on the passenger's side of the car. I yell for the lady to get out the car.

She turns and looks my way. She looks right through me with a terrified expression. I try pulling the handle of the car door open but my fingers slip right through. Then the car goes flying away from me and there's a red car replacing it's spot.

I stand there breathlessly, I just watched my parents die again. I walk up to the car to see my younger self trying to wake my parents up. I feel empty. I thought they said I was going to be in a room full of fire, that would've been better than this torture.

All of a sudden the scene changes. They were sending me off to the adoption home. at the time I though it was a stay away camp and my parents were going to pick me up one day. Once I realized that it was an adoption home I wondered why didn't any of my other family members take me in? now I know it's because they weren't on earth, but before I knew that it gave me another reason to be depressed.

The scene changed to the time when Cynthia and her clic beat me up. my younger self was balled up under them crying for help. I ran over there trying to get them off of her, but just like before. I'm like a ghost, I can't help myself.

Then all of a sudden a little boy comes over and tells them to stop. They look at him and continue beating on her, well me. If only I knew I was a witch back then. He gets in there and starts fighting. Eventually the bullies go away. He holds out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled my younger self up.

"I'm Tommy " he said while shaking her hand.
"Michele" I looked closer and realized that was the first day I met tommy, well Thomas.

The next scene was when he was 'adopted' and taken away from me. Soon after he left the bullying came back.

The next scene, it was dark. I can hear a girl crying. I walk closer to the sound. I squinted in the dark. I had a knife in my hand.

"Sweetie no, don't do it" I said while sitting on the bed in front of her. I try to cover her hands with mine. I look her in the eyes. she was still crying and shaking. It's hard to watch me struggle. I wish I could comfort her. I would hold her in my arms and tell her that things get much better in the future. there was no point in trying, it wouldn't work. she can't hear or feel me. I watch her lift the knife to her wrist.

"Don't do it." I said. she was crying harder. I couldn't help her. Her wrists were bleeding. I just watched my first time cutting myself.

When I cut myself I feel like I deserve to be punished and I wouldn't stop until it was enough. I thought the way that the blood trickled down my arm was pretty and the scars were reminders of the pain I went through.

I watched her cry for minutes after she finished cutting then the scene changed...