chapter 16

I woke up in a bed, my bed. I looked around the room. I was in my first room when i got here. Everything was how i left it. My hamper, half full. My vanity mirror, my little flatscreen tv and VCR. Then my eyes wandered over the items on my dresser, they stopped at the sight of the marker. Memories flooded back. Im back at peter's camp. I sat up and layed back down once i felt a headache coming.

"Ugh"

Then i could hear someone come through the opening of the tent. I couldn't move my head to see who it was or my head will get a shot of pain running through it. I tried moving my eyes to see them but that didnt work. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

"Hey"

I smiled.

"Hey"

I said opening my eyes to meet two dark brown eyes. I opened my arms. He hugged me gently.

"Are you okay."

"I have a headache, but ill be fine."

He smiled. "Good"

"How did i get here?"

"Pan carried you here."

"When."

"A few hours ago"

"What?! Oh my god, mom is going to be so pissed. Shes probably worried about where i am right now"

Then i remembered, lesson 5 sending messages through minds. I tried but my head was hurting too much.

"Mom?"

"Oh, that what I call queen clarion"

"So that's where you ran away to? the fairy territory"

"Sorta, I ended up staying there."

"Why did you leave"

His facial expression was curious.

"It's a long story."

"I have time"

"Actually I just don't want to talk about it."

"Oh ok. want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah"

He put in a movie. he got under the covers with me. I only watched the first trailer that came on and I was out.

************

I woke up to someone shaking me. the first thing I saw was a strong arm and a cuff on it. I looked up to see peter. he had a plate of food in his hand. I sat up. luckily my headache was getting better. he sat on the bed next to me.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah."

I looked over at the tv. it was off. Thomas must've left when the movie was over. Peter handed me the plate.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah"

I started eating. I looked up at him. Why is he staring at me?

"What?"

"What do you mean, 'what'?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Nothing"

He shook his head and looked somewhere else.

"Hey?"

"What?" he asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Can you heal my headache?"

"Yeah, why?"