Scream!

A/N: Okay thanks so much for all the comments! But I got this one review that really inspired me to just go with my gut and don't ask people for what they want, so thanks @Guest for the motivation to trust my gut.

Also, I just want to say I think your wrong @Karmk! I got a lot of people saying to have Percabeth!

Also, thanks for commenting everybody! I read all your comments, I promise! I am sorry to some commenters, but I'm not going to be putting Percy, or Jason with a god or goddess. Or Thalia.

FYI: @ChanceFaul I am a girl!

YOUR ALL JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE TO KNOW WHO ENDS UP WITH WHO!!!!!

Thanks for commenting/reviewing it means a lot to me! ;) :* :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3- Scream!

Jason's POV

We went back to our rooms to pack. Well, I guess it's more of us going to get our 'traveling home' packs. (I know what your thinking, why not just have Chaos conjure them up? But i think he wanted to give us a little bit of time to process what's going on.) Our packs basically connect us to our home, providing whatever we need or want.

Anyways, we grabbed our bags and met Chaos in his throne room. As soon as we all arrived, we all put our bags on the table in front of us. Then he waved his hands and our bags were sent to Camp Half-Blood, where we'll be staying until after the war.

As Chaos was making a portal to Earth, I looked over to Percy. He looked nervous. And I mean NERVOUS! We through our hoods up and walked through the portal.

~~~~~~

When we came through the portal, we were on top of Half-Blood Hill, and the sight nearly destroyed us-we'll at least me! The camp was in ruins! Some cabins were on fire, and others were smoking and burnt from where they were on fire. I saw Thalia wide-eyed and mouth gaping, and Percy also had wide eyes and I think I saw a tear fall down his cheek. Me? I didn't (don't?) know what to think. I didn't grow up here like Percy and Thalia. But this camp did shelter me when my memory was erased. Well, I know I was shocked and that it killed me on the inside.

We saw campers helping the injured, and some siblings making shrouds for their brothers/sisters.

Then we heard a similar scream coming from the woods.

~~~~~~

Percy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Chaos told us we'd be returning to Earth, I was angry,obviously, but then I realized that if Annabeth is alive something could still be there-maybe. But I was afraid she would have moved on. Had to find out, so I accepted the mission.

I thought over this so more as I went to get my 'Travel Home' pack from my room. I know Chaos could of just snapped his fingers and our packs would appear, but I think he wanted us to think about the whole idea and let it sink in.

I was second of The Triscalade to arrive back in Chaos's throne room after Thalia. I think she had less to think about than me.

We waited there for Jason to arrive. He didn't show up until 10 minutes later.

Heck! If we miss a battle at camp right now because of him being so slow, I am gonna punch him in the jaw! I thought. I thought he could move like lightning! (Ha-ha see what I did there?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Lasp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we came through the portal, we were on top of Half-Blood Hill, and the sight nearly killed me! The camp was in ruins! My home, was eradicated. Some cabins were on fire, and others were smoking and burnt from where they were on fire. Campers were extinguishing flames, healing the injured, making shrouds for the dead, sweeping away the leftover monster dust, and some of the more emotionally stable campers carrying the bodies somewhere else.

I saw Thalia wide-eyed and mouth gaping at the place. I noticed Jason was feeling the same as we were, but yet conflicted at the same time. Understandable, though. He hadn't grown up here like me and Thals.

I walked over to Jason. And punched him in the jaw.

"What was that for?" He said rubbing the place I had just hit him.

"Just something I told myself to do earlier if a battle happened before we came." I replied while trying to pull off a smirk.

He was about to hit me back when we heard a too similar scream coming from the woods.

A/N: So what did you think?

*I know I haven't put any romance in it yet, but its coming dont worry. But just a heads up... I am not the best writer when it comes to mushy writing but I am going to try my best, and you guys can judge me and tell me how I did.

*If you want to leave comments with ideas for the next chapter you are welcomed to, but that doesn't mean I am going to go with it. But I WILL read it!

*Okay my fellow demigods, or clear-sighted mortals, try to vote/comment if you can without attracting monsters to you and your household. Unless your a kid of Ares/Mars and like the thrill of killing.