Broadcasted

Previously on...

"Hey. That's uncalled for. You know Chiron has always did what he thought was best for us." Thalia pointed at me.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Its just... Its just.. I want.. I need to help Annabeth. I... I still love her." I said, allowing a single tear to escape my eyes.
~•••~

Chapter 9- Broadcasted

Percy's POV:

The next morning we decided to eat with the rest of the campers at the dining pavilion. We had to sit with Chiron and some saytrs since Chaos didn't have a table, but that was okay with us.

Jason mind-messaged me and Thalia. "So are we gonna tell Chiron about Percy's dream or sit here an eat awkwardly?"

I forced a smile at his attempted humor.

"Percy I think he's serious." Thalia said.

"Oh. Umm... I don't know what do you think Thals?"

"I'm not sure either."

I raised an eye at Thaila and faked gasped.

"Shut up!" She said out loud and playfully punched me in the arm.

"Triscalade?" Chiron looked at all three of us. (A/N: I don't remember if everyone knew them as the Triscalade or not, so let's go with they do.)

"We're good. Just ignore those two." Jason replied.

Chiron slowly nodded his head as if he understood.

Me and my siblings became visibly serious once again. I spoke up. "Chiron there's something I sho-"

I was caught off guard by a TV screen that appeared in front of our table. I looked around and noticed everyone had a TV in front of there table. "Umm... Is this a new thing?"

"No. I don't... What is this sorcery?" Chiron asked no one imperticullar.

We-The Triscalade- nodded our head in the no position cause we had no idea what was going on.

"Probably Gaea. Trying to manipulate us with her magical friends, or something. What do I know?" Jason said, ending it like that because of the glares he was receiving from his lovely siblings.

Static, gray strips appeared on the screen. Then an image started to form. It was. It was Annabeth. She was chained to a wall, just like in my dream, bleeding and crying. the only thing different now was that she was gaged with cloth.

"Annabeth!" Chiron and my team shouted!

Annabeth shook her head and I could read her expression. It said 'don't listen to her!'

A voice filled the pavilion-the voice of Gaea herself. "You want the child of Athena? Send me the one whom she loves."

The TVs disappeared all at once.

I had a let a few tears escape my eyes and to run down my face. I NEEDED to rescue her.

I stood up. Only to be forced back down by Thalia who'd been sitting beside me. She mind-messaged me. "Don't. Not right now. I know you have to rescue Annabeth, but unless you want everyone here to know who you are and possibly get killed by Zeus. I suggest you stay sitting until the time is right."

"Aww... So you really do care about me." I replied but I know she took that as an 'Okay he understands.'

Chiron stood from his wheelchair for an announcement I'm guessing. "Counselors meeting in the rec room in 10 minutes."

All the counselors pretty much stood up and bolted to the rec room for the meeting. Me and my siblings followed behind.

When we entered the room to hear a ton of shouting and Chiron trying to calm everyone down only to fail at that. I did my famous taxi whistle and everyone turned to look at me. "Hello nice to meet you guys. Umm... So how are we gonna rescue Miss Chase?"

~•••~

A/N: Okay! I updated!! Yayyyy! Right? I mean if you don't care, I don't have to update.

Annabeth: How are they gonna rescue me and when?! I don't know how log I will be able to last.

Percy: Yeah when? I need to rescue the one i love!

Me: just keep reading if you want to find out!

I want 10 votes and 5 comments! Then I'll update! I know it bribery but it's the only way you are gonna get your update. *says the author in the nicest way possible*