Hijacking a Rescue Mission

Chapter 19:: Hijacking a Rescue Mission

3rd PERSON POV:

Percy teleported off the beach to a not-so-relaxing location. It was a hell like location... Infact it was the deepest pit in hell. Tartarus

Percy knew that's where Gaea was keeping Annabeth hostage, but he didn't care. All he cared about was finding Annabeth. He was so stupid to leave her behind all those years ago. He should have taken her with him, if she was willing too. Did Annabeth even want to see him after all these years? He thought to himself. Nonetheless, he had to rescue her from this hell hole. 

Percy had been down in the pit for an hour now and he had several reunions with monsters he had killed decades ago. None of them were a match for him anymore. Although, the minotaur came out of nowhere and caused him to break his ankle. After he dealt with the minotaur, he ate some ambrosia to heal his ankle, though he still had to limp. 

He finally reached the land of caves, also known as the heart of Tartarus. After three hours of searching dark pits, rocky holes and burrows, he finally thought he found the right cave. 

He stealthly tip-toed against the wall into the massive cave. He knew for sure he found the correct cave when he saw a nest of blonde hair leaning against the far wall. He quickly made his way to his soul-mate, careful not to make any loud sounds that could alarm Gaea of his presence. 

"Annabeth!" He whispered but loud enough to hear as he walked from the wall he stuck to, to the girl. 

"Percy?!"

It was Percy, he had scrapes on his face and he was bleeding badly. He had a limp in his leg, but he was able to walk enough to get by.

He took Riptide and attempted to cut the bonds. Annabeth screamed for him to turn around.

The black haired boy turned around to late and blacked out.

"Percy?" Annabeth weaped desperatly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thalia's POV:

Immediatly after we discovered our brother was missing we called for a counselors meeting, again. 

Everyone gathered ijn the rec room, curious of why we called for a meeting not even 7 hours after the last one. 

"Why'd you call for another meeting Piecone Face?" Clarisse joked remembering the times when they were young. 

"Percy." I say ominously.

"He's gone missing." Jason shared.

"Guys," Nico said talking mainly to Jason and I though," His power is draining. We've got to hurry." My full-fledged  brother and I nodded. 

"Where's he gone?" Raine asked. There were whispers chorusing through out the room about his whereabouts. 

"Dammit!" I whisper to myself. Only Jason and Nico seemed to process that I was talking. 

"What?" My brothers MMed me. 

"The HEART OF TARTARUS!! How could we be so stupid?!" I MMed them. We all shared looks of agreement as we teleported out of the room to the heart of Tartarus to save our kelp for brains of a brother. 

When we all materialized in the hell hole, we looked around at our surrondings. "How in Zeus's name did you guys survive down here?" I asked in awe. 

Nico shrugged. 

"C'mon we need to find those love birds." Jason said, heading to the lightest part of the pit.