Thats about it.

Previously on...

When we entered the room to hear a ton of shouting and Chiron trying to calm everyone down only to fail at that. I did my famous taxi whistle and everyone turned to look at me. "Hello nice to meet you guys. Umm... So how are we gonna rescue Miss Chase?"

~•••~

Jason's POV:

~•••~

It was obvious that Percy wanted to kill Gaea by any means necessary, but he needs to remember that if anyone found out who we are Zeus would eventually find us and kill us. Well he would try. And I don't feel like being hated again and such, so let's just not go there.

Anyways.... We rushed behind Percy-Alpha- to the meeting.

"Well, if you knew Annabeth well enough, you could tell she was sending us a message saying something like 'don't listen to her'. And we're obviously going to go rescue her, no matter what she says-or doesn't say." And there she was. Piper McLean, the love of my life and daughter of Aphrodite. I could just stare at her all day long, but we needed to rescue Annabeth. She looked at me,"Got a problem buddy?"

"What?! Sorry. No." How could she tell I was staring?! Maybe my head cocked over to the side like it does when I look at her.

Percy mind-Messaged me," Smooth."

"Like ice." Thalia commented in our mind-message.

They both snickered, whilst I rolled my eyes.

The counselors seemed to ignore us for the rest of the meeting. Percy kept tapping his hand on his leg, trying to keep calm. Thalia had to calm him down a few times when the others agitated him. All I could do was stare at Piper. Ahhhh.... :)

Bout twenty minutes into the meeting...

"Gaea said she wanted the one that Annabeth loved to come. But in her place, or to come save her?" Katie Gardner from the Demeter cabin answered.

"Doesn't matter. We all know who she loves, and he's probably dead." Clarisse said, oh so optimistically. (Sarcasm)

"Not necessarily. Gaea would know if he was dead or not, wouldn't she?" Piper said.

She then whispered so quietly to herself I doubt anyone heard,"Maybe he was right!"

Suddenly another teenager bursts into the room, clearly drunk. Probably a son of Mr. D. "We don't have to look for her lover any longer, cause her soulmate has arrived!"

Percy looked pissed! "Who are you?!"

~~~~~

Percy's POV

~~~

I could barely stand the ongoing meeting, but when that drunk guy entered the room... Gods, I hated the guy immediately! "Who are you?!" I shouted at him.

The guy looked similar to Luke. Blonde hair, pointy nose, thieve-y look to him. Probably a son of Hermes, but a drunk one. He replied, drunkly,"Christopher."

"And your her boyfriend?"

"Hades yeah!"

"No he's not, Alpha. He's just a bit obsessed with her." Piper cut in. She turned towards Christopher, and demanded he leave right now. She was clearly using charm speak because I fought the urge to get up and leave.

"So who does she love?" I asked desperately.

"You wouldn't know him. He's probably dead now anyways." Travis replied.

"Travis!" Katie slapped him in the arm.

"I'm just being honest! All three of them are probably dead!!" He shout in response.

"TRAVIS!" Katie hit him harder in the arm.

He rubbed his arm when realization struck his face. "Oh right. I'm sorry Piper."

I looked at Piper, she was forcing the tears to stay in her eyes. "It's alright. We're all thinking it, aren't we?"

No one replied. Looks like she still cares for Jason, and Annabeth to me.

"Oh my gods, guys!" I MMed (mind-Messaged) Thalia and Jason.

"Hmm?" They replied.

"When we left this planet, we didn't hesitate. We completely forgot about what it must feel like for Piper, Annabeth, and all the others who were hurt by us leaving."

Thalia put her hand to her mouth. Jason seemed emotionless.

"So..? What's the story?" I asked everyone around the table. They all seemed to make a silent decision.

"Long, long story..." Piper said.

"Well we don't have much time, obviously. So sum it up!" Jason replied for the first time since this meeting started.

"Well.." Piper began as everyone became quiet. "500 years ago The gods summoned Percy Jackson, Thalia and Jason Grace. They were going to execute them for being to powerful, or something stupid. But really, we all know that Zeus is-was just paranoid. Then they disappeared.-"

Clarisse interrupted,"Well that's what the gods told us, but we know they're dead. Why else would would the gods stop hunting them down?"

Everyone have her a look and she responded,"What?! We were all thinking it!"

Piper continued. "As I was saying... We never heard back from them, well sort of."

"What do you mean sort of?" Thalia asked.

"Annabeth claimed to have gotten an IM from Nico saying that their souls were never found in the underworld, but no one believed her. Except for a few." Piper answered.

I MMed Thalia and Jason," You think Nico was trying to clue her in?"

"That wouldn't be unreasonable." Thalia said.

"Yeah, he knows you still care for her." Jason said.

I nodded slightly.

"Anything else we should know?"Jason asked Piper.

"Nico also soon disappeared. But otherwise no.... Nope. I think that's about it." She answered, again.

A/N: For my constant readers, I present you with this chapter! I will maybe update again before the week is over if you can prove to me you want me to do so. ;)

VOTE & COMMENT!