Friends in Trouble (part 2)

Thalia woke up with a pain in her side. Where was she? She thought to herself. Oh gods! She thought when realization kicked in.

There was a faint glow outside of her small prison. Thalia squinted her eyes to look around the room. Chains lay restless on the floor, yet connected to the wall. The walls were like rocks from the inside of a volcano. She noticed her cloak was missing and her clothes were tattered. She held up her hand into the light. Blood. It was her blood on her hands. Though, she didn't feel like she was bleeding. She scanned her body for cuts and slashes, but she found none, she found more dry blood but no open wounds.

A loud clang echoed through the hall as a heavy metal door opened and closed, Thalia jumped at the sound. Thalia was jumpy, that's saying something. She never got jumpy or scared. But there is a reason, why wouldn't there be? She had no idea where she was, or who kidnapped her. She was worried for Jason, she hadn't seen him since they dragged her back to that dreaded room. She didn't know the time, so she had no freaking idea when or if Percy and Nico would come for them.

The cage door creaked opened and Jason was pushed in. He fell to his knees, worn and tired. "Jason! Thank Chaos your okay!" She pulled Jason's body into a hug.

"Yeah." He whispered before he passed out from exhaution. It took a split second for her to realize how badly hurt he was. Children of Chaos don't get hurt eaily because they healed so fast. So whoever did this, was -is- extremly resourceful.

~~~

"Percy do you even know where we're going?" Nico whispered to his friend.

"Yeah. Chaos Palace." Percy whispered back in a 'no duh' kind of way.

"Then why are we stalking around big rocks and bushes while whispering?" Nico said straitning himself up.

"Because! Thalia and Jason both teleported here and we haven't seen either of them for over eight hours now!" Percy whispered-yelled and grabbed Nico by his cloak to pull him back down.

The two continued to creep around the castle to make sure it was clear and safe to head in.

"C'mon." Percy hushed as he and Nico tip-toed through the maintance entrance. "Okay let's split-up I'll go left and check the dungeons and training rooms. You go right and check the trone room and rooms and anywhere else they could possibly be within this place. Also, if you run into Chaos, ask him what the hell is going on?, okay?"

Nico nodded. He secretly didn't think it was the best plan in the galaxy, but Percy was his commander so he did as he was told. Don't get him wrong, he will tell Percy when the kelp is clogging up the brain muscels, but in serious situations like this he didn't bother. Percy had much more experience like this than he does, so he trusted his friends instincts.

~~~

Percy didn't exactly know what he was looking for. Enemy wise, at least.

He didn't care at the moment. He just wanted to save what was left of his family. He would never forgive himself if anything happened to Thalia or Jason.

Percy finished checking the training rooms, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Next to check was the dungeons, under the palace.

His shoes squeaked against the wet rock that tunneled down into the dungeons.

In all honesty, Percy was surprised they even had dungeons on Planet Chaos. They never used them, well since they'd been here at least. No one on this planet seemed to cause any trouble, it was paradise. Though on other planets that was not the case. But on those missions they didn't bring home any survivors.

The sound of an opening of a creaky, old, rusty door echoed through the halls. Percy rushed to the sound, not thinking.

Percy got to the gate to see his friends/ family lying on the ground whimpering.

He could almost swear he heard Thalia mutter," Run!" But he didn't listen to the warning.

To late, he realized that all of this was a big trap as something hard came crashing down on his head.

~~~~

Nico walked casually down the halls. He checked rooms first to find only slightly strange things, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Next he checked the throne room. Though he doubted he'd find anything there. He hoped Percy found something more.

Nico shoved open the ginormous doors to the throne room.

Almost immediately after entering the room, his abilities from Hades kicked in. He could sense tons of dead, lingering souls around the place, which hadn't been there before.

"Ahh..." A shadowy figure reclined in Chaos' throne. "Skia, Shadow, Nico... What ever you want to call yourself now, welcome back."

"Who are you?" Nico pondered.

"Don't you recognize me?" The figure loomed out of the shadow that hid it.

"Chaos." Nico spat out of shock.