What a tent!

Chapter 6-

Thalia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you kidding me?!" Percy shouted.

There was a silence that lasted only a minute or so. Until I broke the silence. "Father!!!" I yelled angrily at the sky.

Chaos appears in front of us all. "You called?" He asked smugly.

"Why didn't you tell us why we were returning to fight?!" Jason questioned roughly. "Did that come out right?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Well I was planning to, but I simply got interrupted." He explained.

"Simply." Percy mumbled. Chaos eyed Percy for that comment.

"Wait! Whose the punk standing in front of me?" Clarisse shouted.

"Don't be rude, Clarisse. This is Lord Chaos, creator of all." Chiron said before he bowed before him.

"Rise, Chiron, trainer of heroes. There is no need to bow. And I see you've already met my children." Chaos responded.

"Ah. Yes, indeed." Chiron nodded.

"They will be staying here until the upcoming war is over." Chiron nodded in understanding.

Chaos flashed out after saying goodbye and good luck to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's POV
~~~~~~~~~
Clarisse gave us a tour around camp because Chiron told her too, and let me tell you it was terrible. All I could think about at the second was Annabeth.

Why couldn't Gaea stay sleeping?!

I couldn't stay with this gods awful tour any longer, so I snuck off. I went semi-near to the lake to set up our tent. All I did was snap my fingers and think tent. (It's awesome being a son of Chaos sometimes![More like all the time])

From the outside it may look like an ordinary tent suited for three people, but inside it was like a three floor cabin. The top floor is our personal bedrooms. The middle floor, the floor you enter from the door, is our living/social room. The bottom floor, basement almost, is our personal training rooms.

Immediately I went upstairs to get some shut eye.