Friends in Trouble

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in forever! But in all honesty, I sort of lost intterest in this story, but I didn't want to delete it or anything. Though none of this is important, and there is a big probability you guys won't even read this part. So on with the chapter.

3rd Person POV:

"Jason? JASON!!" The blonde boy shuffled at hearing his name being called. He tried to move, but remembered where he was and the fact that he couldn't move from being chained to the wall.

"JASON!!" The muffeled scream of his sister shouted again,"Let me go you dolts!"

"Thalia." He mumbled. He wanted to help, but he was just so beaten. Bruises and cuts covered his body. He was just sotired. He just wanted to sleep. The next thing he knew, he was falling back to sleep.

~~~

"How long has it been?" Nico asked anxiously.

"Only four hours. She has three more before we need to panic." Percy anwered after looking at his watch.

"Ugh, fine." Nico sighed, falling back into the reclining chair. "Where you going?" He asked, noticing Percy leaving.

"I told Caitlin and Raine I'd teach them more about control over water today. You know, you should go visit your sister." Percy answered with a smirk. Nico stuck out his tounge in a mature manor.

After Percy left, Nico shrugged and thought What the heck? He walked down the cabin isles to Cabin 13. He poked his head in. It seemed to still be vacant, except for the few photos he and Hazel had left in it.

Hazel. He missed her so much. He had to get to Camp Jupiter to see her. Nico hopped into the nearest shadow, which happened to be the entire cabin 13. When he came out of his shadow, he saw a small house in New Rome. He slowly walked up to the front door and knocked.

A pounding of feet came to the door, and answered. A small girl, about 6 or 7, answered the door. She had black curly hair and tan skin and bright gold eyes,"Hello. Who are you?"

"Emily Marie! What have I told you about opening doors to stranger..s... Nico?" Hazel, sort of, greeted him.

"Hey, sis." Nico waved.

Hazel stomped up to him, with an angered expression on her face. The next thing she did surprised him. She hugged him. "I missed you. Where have you been? Its been 500 years, Nico!" She cried into his chest as he hugged her back.

"Mommy?" Emily tugged on her moms dress," Mom!"

Hazel wiped the tears from her face. "Yes? What is it?"

"Who is that?" Emily pointed up at the tall scary man, Nico.

"That, sweetie, is your Uncle Nico. He's my brother. He dissappeard a while ago, but it looks like he's back."

"I'm only visiting, though." Nico pointed out.

"Why? Oh! Come in." She lead them all inside.

"There's a reason I came back to this planet." Nico said gravely.

"Emily, why don't you go upstairs and play with your warrior dolls for a bit, okay?"

"Okay mommy." Emily skipped off to her room.

"Okay. Now we can talk openly." Hazel said not wanting her daughter to hear anything vulger.

"I'm sure everything's been candy canes and lolli pops over here in New Rome, but at Camp Half-Blood we're preparing for war. Gaea is rising once again. This is what has happened so far. Percy, told me this first part. They had just arrived to camp when Gaea's minions kidnapped Annabeth. Percy attempted at a rescue, but ended up in the Evil Queen's clutches. The greek seven plus me and Thalia went to the rescue. Saved them. Ya da ya da ya...." Nico explained everything that had happened so far.