This is War

The final battle is approaching....

~~~

Annabeth looked down at the little stick she was holding in her hand. What was she gonna do? What could she do? Should she tell Percy or anybody? The final battle against Chaos was bound to begin at any moment if she died, they both died. She felt sick! Not from morning sickness, but from the fact that she was indeed pregnant.

What on earth was she gonna do?

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Hey Percy, can we talk?" Annabeth asks as she gets his attention.

"Uh, yeah. What's up?" Percy grins at the girl he loves.

Annabeth, scared of what Percy might say or do changes her mind on telling him. "Oh.. Uh.. I just wanted to know what you guys were planning to do now."

"Well, since we ran Amelia out of camp I'm not sure what we should do next. Your the strategist, what do you think?" Percy asks for his girl friend.

"Uh... I'm not sure actually. I have a lot on my mind lately."

"Oh. Uh, do you want to talk about it?"

"Eventually, yes. But for now, I need to get my thoughts strait first. Plus, you need to keep your head on strait until this war is over."

"You're never a problem. Even though I disappeared on you all those years ago, I do still love you."

Annabeth smiles at this. "Thanks Seaweed Brain. I love you too." He pecks her on the cheek before wandering off.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

Annabeth walked to cabin 10 hoping to talk this through with Piper.

"Are you sure?" Piper asked. "I didn't even know you guys had sex!"

"Well it wasn't super romantic or anything... Just on the couch in the Tricalade tent only for the others to walk in on us."

"Oh gods! That must've been embarrassing!" Piper laughed hysterically.

"Shut up! What should I do?"

"Well you have to tell him!"

"But it might distract him from his challenge, and right now... That's most important because if he fails, we all die!"

"I guess that's true. But what if he dies in battle? He'd never know he had a child."

"That's also a good point! What am I going to do, Piper?!" Annabeth chokes on a sob.

"Hey..." Piper comforts," It's gonna be okay. Everything's going to be okay."

KABOOM!

"What the holy schist?!" Piper shouts at the door.

A purple explosion had blown up in the centre of the cabins omega symbol.

"Oh gods.... It has begun." Annabeth announces.

~~~~~~~~

Percy jumped up. Instantly ready for battle.

Monsters had some how found there way inside camp. So much for magical boarders!

Percy attacked each monster that charged at him like a rabid dog on steroids. He aided campers that needed help.

The battle was raging for a good couple of hours. Camp J, called in by Hazel and Frank, had made it shortly after the battle began. Even with the twelfth legions help, Camp Half-Blood wasn't making much of a winning difference in the fighting.