Where's Percy?

Chapter:: 18

Everyone left the rec room to cool off, and went to do their own thing.

Raine, with Caitlin following on her heels, pulled Percy to the side once outside of the Big House.

"You took the Minotaur horn, didn't you?" Raine accused.

Percy acted hurt then stopped and shrugged. His hand found interest of the back of his neck," Yeah about that...." He put his hand into that cloak of his and pulled out something. The Minotaur horn.

"No you keep it! It's yours after all!" Raine and Caitlin waved their hands.

"Then how about you just keep an eye out for it for me!" Percy insisted, giving them the horn. "I love you girls. You guys are awesome sisters!" They group hugged.

"Why do you sound like your saying goodbye?" Caitlin asked perspectively.

"What no I'm not, but ya never know!" Percy said carelessly. "I'll catch ya later, okay?"

The girls nodded as they parted ways.

Raine and Caitlin continued on with their regular camp schedule while Percy wandered to the beach.

He laid in the sand, staring out into the horizon. The sun was about to set. He couldn't do this anymore!

"AHHH!!!" Percy screamed and punched craters into the sand causing a very minor tremor in the general area.

Percy flashed out, teleported.

~~~~Time Lapse to the next day~~~~

"Percy, wake up!" Thalia knocked as she passed it on her way down the stairs.

Thalia, Jason, and Nico ate a peaceful breakfast. "Where's Kelp head?" Nico asked with cereal stuffed in his mouth hole.

"Probably still asleep! Haha!" Thalia replied.

"Why don't we go wake him?" Nico said wiggling his eyebrows, and Thalia's eyes widened in anticipation.

"I don't know guys..." Jason said warily.

"Stop being so mature!" Nico slapped his arm as he hopped off the stool and ran up stairs, Thalia close behind. Jason shrugged and ran behind the two. They regrouped by Percy's door. They pushed the door open,"HEY, P-" they noticed no one was there and thought it was strange. With furrowed eye brows they left their tent in search of Percy.

They asked every person they knew, knew Percy if they've seen him and they all said the last time they saw him he was at the beach yesterday. So the group stalked over to the beach, they noticed to dents in the ground but no Percy.

WHERE'S PERCY?!

~~~~

A/N: sorry for this chapter being so short but better than nothing right?! I won't be updating in a couple weeks bc I'm going to church camp! Eeepppp!!!! So excited!!! But when I get back I promise I'll update ASAP!

Overall look at: Guys I'm so happy! I've gotten 10k reads on this story and 322 votes on it! Thanks to you guys! 30 second dance party! Boogie! Now stop and continue reading!

But here's a sneak peak into the next update:

~~~

"Percy?!"

It was Percy, he had scrapes on his face and he was bleeding badly. He had a limp in his leg, but he was able to walk enough to get by.

He took Riptide and attempted to cut the bonds. The young, or should I say old but youthful?, screamed for him to turn around.

"Percy?"

The black haired boy turned around to late and blacked out.

~~~

I know it was short, but it was just a sneak peak. Check it out once I post it in a couple weeks!

Continue to Vote, Comment, and Share!!!!