A Time To Gather

A/N: okay guys listen up! In this chapter I am going to introduce some of my own characters!! Yay?! Let me know how you like them!

Chapter 12- A Time To Gather

Nico's POV

----

Then this ugly, 8 foot tall, green monster starts grunting towards me and picks me up by one of my legs. He- assuming its a he- sniffs. Then says questionably,"Demigod?"

"Yeah! And your a monster! Now let me go!" I attempted at wiggling free with no luck.

"That's not very nice." He bellowed in his deep voice.

"Let me go!" I yelled back.

"Gant? What's taking so long?" I heard a female's voice in the not so far distance.

The giant green monster holding me by my foot answered,"Foolish demigod!"

"Who you callin' foolish?!" I tried taking a few swings at him but it was no good. I tried manipulating the shadows around me for my benefit, also to no use.

A beautiful girl walked through the fog up to me and ugly-Gant. She had long black hair with random braids throughout her hair. Olive skin with a few freckles placed also on her skin and purple almond eyes. She was wearing black spandex/jeans, black shirt with a maroon trench coat with black lace, and black boots.

It just so happened I knew this girl. She is a daughter of Hecate, and a friend. "Raven?!" I shouted at her in suprise.

"Nico?!" She stepped closer to me. "Oh my gods! What are you doing here? Oh Gant let him go!" She rambled.

The big ugly dropped me and I landed on my head. "Ow!"

She rushed to my side,"Ooo! You alright?"

"I'll live." I rubbed the back of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's POV

~~~~~

That night Chiron thought we should have a nice calm sing-along at the bomb fire to relax everyone, and invited me and my siblings to attend the show. Like we haven't been to about a million of them before?! However I agreed and thought it'd be something good in a day of bad.

I waked down to the amphitheater with Thalia and Jason. The two kept talking and tried making conversation with me, but for once I wasn't in the mood for chatting. We took our seats in the stands and watched.

Many children from the Apollo cabin performed, and they all did amazing. But one daughter from their cabin, Amora-I think she said her name was, sang this song at the end that got to me.

"Hello everybody. My name is Amora Young, and I'm newly claimed but I've prepared a song for you all. This a song called Adore You by a mortal named Miley Cyrus. Umm... Yea. Well, here I go.

'Ah, hey, ah oh

Baby, baby yeah, are you listenin'?

Wondering, where you've been, all my life

I just started living

Oh, baby are you listenin' oh?

When you say you love me

Know I love you more

When you say you need me

Know I need you more

Boy I adore you,

I adore you

Baby, can ya hear me?