Chapter II

" " =Speech
' '=Thoughts

Percy's POV

I looked down at the camp which looked like a brown dot from where I was. 

My plan was simple. Float to space. Find a black hole and die by going into it. Using my water powers, I held control of the water. With controlling the water I heated it up to stop it from freezing. (I don't know if this is true or not but water does not turn into ice in space right?)

Of course, people might be thinking I'll die before I get to find a black hole because of the lack of air in space but that is when my water comes in. A normal human would drown in water but that is the complete opposite for me. In fact, I can breathe in water so I don't need air but just my water.

A day or so later, I finally found a black. I looked at it and swam in.

Chaos's POV

I looked into the Irish message showing me the Poseidon spawn. 'This kid was really smart. Using water to go to space. It was the first time something like this has ever happened. He has skills and the brains be his reincarnation. He has to be the one but only time will tell.'

Percy's POV

All I could feel was the pain. It felt as if something was tearing me and stretching me apart.

I could see nothing. Everything was pitch black. When it started to get bright, I got confused.
'This isn't the underworld.' I looked and felt around to feel a mask on me and to see a man looking at me.

"Who are you, where am I, and can I just die in peace?" I bombarded the guy with questions.

"I am Chaos, ruler of the universe and blah blah blah blah. You are on planet Chaos and no you will not die right now at least not with me watching over you." Chaos then thrust his hand at me and I blacked out.

When I woke up, eight people were around me. One of then was Chaos.

"Follow me." Said Chaos. I slowly got out of bed and as I did the people in cloaks backed away. I did as I was told and followed him out of the infirmary and into what I think was the meeting room.

"Ok, would you like to be the commander of my army and my adopted son? My eyes widened. Here was the creator of the universe asking if I would like to be his son as if it was a normal question.

I nodded "Ok, get ready then and lie on the ground please." Chaos commanded. I did as I was told.

Chaos held his hands out and created a large purple sphere the side of two of Zeus' fist put together. The ball then shaped into a spear he and plunged it into my chest.

First I felt pain. So much unbelievable pain that I could have died from it. Right, when I thought I reached my limit the pain stopped and it felt like I was getting renewed. When it was finished everyone gasped. I was confused until Chaos handed me a mirror. Though it was a fading already, you could see a slight purplish color in my eyes before it returned back to my beautiful blue eyes

"Wel,l we might I well show our identities since he is the one from the prophecy." The boy in front of me said.

"My name is Alpha but my real name is Luke Castaleen. I'm the successor of Chronos," Luke said.

"My name is Shadow but my real name is Stacy. I'm the successor of Nyx" Stacy stated.

"My name is Sapphire but my real name is Bianca Di Anglo. I'm the successor of Erebus" Bianca said.

"My name is Forge but my real name is Charlie Beckendorf. I'm the successor of Ourea" Beckendorf said.

"My name is Beauty but my real name is Silena Beauregard. I'm the successor of Eros" Silena said.

"My name is Arrow but my real name is Michael Yew. I'm the successor of Thalassa" Michael said.

"My name is NightStar but I can't tell you my real name. I'm the successor of Ouranos and co-commander." NightStarsaid.

I couldn't believe it. I was seeing the walking dead.

"Well, my name is... Omega...but all of you can call me–." I stated

"Don't say your identity because even in our army there are spies." Chaos yelled.

I felt confused because these were the only people here.

"Ok now that you all know each other go to bed and sleep for tomorrow's training." Chaos commanded. " Oh, also Omega you are my successor." I nodded

I was sleeping with NightStar, Alpha slept with Shadow, Forge with Beauty, and Sapphire with Arrow.

When we got to mine and NightStar's room I saw the door was dark blue. When we entered, I saw the room was as if we were in space. When I looked at the ceiling, I could make out the Small and Big Dipper that was part of the Ursa Major, Capricorn, and the Huntress plus some more. (Yeah! I know my constellations. Take that world!)

"Soooo where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"Go through that door and take a right. Once you do that, go to the end of the hall and take the bedroom to your left."NightStar told me.

"Is that all?"

"Is that all?! No that's not all. Before that, go to the Amazon forest and find a tree. This tree has to be the oldest tree in the forest. Once you find it, there will be a Griffin next to it. Give it exactly 2 pounds of raw beef and it will fly to space. It will then rocket down into a lake. Swim to the bottom of the lake and find the pendant. Rub the pendant for ten seconds while making a sandwich. Finally, put the pendant in the sandwich and eat it. It will then teleport you to your room."NightStar stated.

I stared at her oblivious to her sarcasm. I didn't know what to do so I just followed the first way to my bedroom.

NightStar's POV
'Stupid male. Couldn't even tell I was being sarcastic'

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, and laid on my bed. 'This will be the worst years of my life.'

If only I knew.

Beauty's POV

Nobody knew it except for Chaos but I check each room before I sleep.

First was Alpha's and Shadow's room. When I got inside I couldn't help but chuckle because Alpha's hand was on Shadow's face while her leg was on his legs.

When I got into Arrow's and Sapphire's room, I saw them sleeping far apart from each other.

Omega's and NightStar's room was the most boring room. When I got there I saw NightStar was not even close to Omega and was even looking in the other direction. Right then an idea popped into my mind. I quietly walked outside and to my room smiling. My most important mission was to make them a thing even if they don't look like they like each other.

A/N Nobody but Chaos know who Percy is.

Edited: July 22, 2017