Chapter 10

Sorry guys I know I said that I'd  you guys next year but I couldn't keep that promise and uploaded early. I hope you guys forgive. To make up for it, I wrote this chapter which is longer and better written the all the other chapters. Its probably my best chapter yet. Hope you enjoy!

Percy hadn't even gotten food when trouble arose. The trouble wasn't monsters but Stunova and Ficono. The two had started an argument about what they should have for lunch.

"We should order a hamburger! How could we go to Earth and not try a hamburger?"

Stunova rejected the idea. "Percy just woke up from his coma. He should have something more healthy."

They fought and bickered until someone reported them to the employees and were kicked out of the restaurant.

Fortunately, Percy wasn't seen with the two and was able to order his food while Stunova and Ficono waited outside. Percy made sure to take his time as he ate his sandwich in peace.

Finishing the sandwich, Percy left the restaurant where he found Stunova and Ficono apologizing to a policeman.
Apparently, someone had notified the police about two adults acting strangely and being loud. He let them off on a warning and left.

"I left you guys for 10 minutes and someone already called the police on you two? Are you guys really the all powerful deities."

"Of course we are. We're just... not good at being all powerful deities..." Stunova muttered. It was almost pitiful.

"Well whatever it doesn't matter anymore. What does matter is where I'm supposed to go."

"Well first you're gonna have to meet up with the Chaos army. Figure what to do from there." Unsurprisingly Ficono's voice was a lot more stronger than Stunova's.

"Yeah sure but where do I find them?"

"Figure that out on your own." He responded before returning back into my body.

"Good Luck." Stunova also returned back into me.

"Great. They left me to figure this out myself."

Percy started walking down the street observing the building as he went. Soon he came upon a familiar store. It was the candy store his mom once worked at. It made him remember his mom. He realized he left without saying anything to his mom. Not even leaving a note behind.

'I should go and make sure she isn't stressing out over my disappearance.'

Percy came to the door of his house and knocked. The knob turned and the door creaked open. He came face to face with his mother.

"Hey mom." A small grin appeared on his face.

Sally took stared at her son for a second before embracing him. She let out tears as she hugged him.

She let go of Percy and brought him inside where Paul was surprised to see him. Percy ended up telling them everything that had happened after seeing them so worried.

Percy stayed at the house for a night before leaving the next day.

"Thanks for everything but I have to leave now. I can't stay here forever. I'll see you later Mom." With that, Percy left the house and headed on his way.

While, staying at his mom's house, Percy decided he would first look for monsters around. Hopefully if he stayed there long enough, a member of the army would show up to kill it. He could then ask them to take him to the rest of the army.