Chapter III

Third Person POV

NightStar woke up like how she normally did every other normal day. Got out of bed, brushed her teeth, put on her normal fighting clothes, got her bow and hunting knives, and went to get breakfast.
Omega, on the other hand, was the complete opposite.

He woke up very late, brushed his teeth, tried to find some clothes, packed no weapons except for a shield, and tried looking for the dining room.

It took him so long that he bumped into NightStar, who was coming back from training.

"What are you doing here boy?" NightStar sneered.

"I was looking for the breakfast and couldn't find it" He scratched my head. "Nobody really showed me around soo..."

"Just follow me" She sighed.

Omega's POV

After talking to NightStar, we then went on a dangerous mission to go to the kitchen. She then left me so I could make my own food. I made myself some scrambled eggs.

When I finished I tried to find my way back to my bedroom when I bumped in Chaos.

"Oh, just the person I was looking for. I need you to come with me for something but train first." Chaos stated.

I strolled through the hallways struggling to find the training room and when I finally found it, lunch had already passed and it was training time.

When I entered, I saw everyone else was already focused on training and didn't realize I entered. I started going to a dummy when Alpha started speaking.

"Why did Chaos choose Omega as the leader. I mean I don't want to be the leader but picking a newcomer is not like Chaos." Luke inquired

After Luke noticed me in the room, they all shut up and began training. I was about to hack at a dummy with a camp Half-Blood sword when Zoë had a magnificent idea. What was the brilliant idea you may ask? Well her brilliant idea was throwing me into a training chamber that had really powerful robots that could rip me into shreds.

Going in there was not fun. I almost died about 50 times and it took me 1 hour and 24 minutes to complete the task. Also, I was rusty with a sword so it was really hard.

After training session was over, Chaos went over to me and healed me. He also gave me an armor necklace.

"It's time to go." He said.

He then started walking, me right behind. Right. Left. Left. Right. After another combination of twists and turns, we finally made it to a dead end.

"Omega, I want you to focus on the wall" Said Chaos

"Focus on the wall? How in the world do I do that?" I thought. Then I remembered I had new powers. "Maybe I have some kind of focus powers." I turned to the wall and looked straight at it focusing all my energy on my eyes.

All of a sudden, my eyes turned purple like before and my eyesight turned all blue. I saw signs on the walls in white.

You shall return to the planet of the gods.
You will fight a battle that is against your odds.
He and she will be sacrificed to find the trail.
But in the end, they will be needed to prevail.

"I wonder what that means," I muttered silently but not silently enough because Chaos heard.

"That is the prophecy that is about you."Chaos told me

I mentally groaned because I was part of too many prophecies and I didn't like it. Before I could think about the prophecy more, I felt nauseous and hit the ground.

-/:(LINE BREAK):\-

I opened my eyes expecting to be in a bed but what I saw frightened me. There was no ground and I was floating as if I were in space. Everywhere there were colors. Not just plain old red or blue but turquoise and violet. All sorts of colors fill my sight until a wolf appeared and all the colors turned black and land appeared.

The wolf, who apparently was carrying something, came to me and dropped what she was holding. It was some kind of metal piece which had a tube-like a shape with two parentheses like shape coming out.
| |
\__/
| |
|__|
(It kinda looks like this)

I swiftly made a grab at the metal piece but it disappeared before I could grab it. The wolf seemed to be the controller of this place so that probably means that I would have to kill it to obtain the metal piece.

My reflexes kicked in and I reached for riptide until I remembered I didn't have it. Think Percy, Think.

I had black combat boots, a leather jacket, black jeans, a necklace, and a bracelet... My necklace and bracelet! I quickly reached for my necklace and pressed the button and armor appeared. Then I slapped my bracelet and my shield sprang out. All in all, I was ready to fight or as ready as I could have been.

I put my shield up and started charging the wolf at full speed, only going slower every second.

After charging the wolf several times, it finally summoned and dropped the metal piece.

Now that I could actually see it up close, I could see it was a sword's hilt.

I again made a grab for the hilt and this time I actually got.

Suddenly the wolf in front of me transformed into a woman and said the name I didn't use anymore.

"Perseus Jackson"

A/n: This chapter is actually shorter than the original but is better

Edited: July 22, 2017