Chapter IV

So while I was writing this I read this amazing fan-fiction call A Returning Legend.
A/n: Well I not actually reading this anymore but still check it out.
_______________________
"Perseus Jackson." shouted the wolf-now woman. Even though the area was not enclosed, the sound still bounced around.

"Or should I say Oseus?" Questioned the wolf. (instead of saying Perseus, replace the 'per' with 'oh' and there is the name.

Wait for what? Oseus? It sounds like I heard it before...

"Wait... How do you know that name?! Shouted Omega. "That name, how do you know it!?

"I know it because half of my soul is in you." She said calmly.

"Wait for what! That would mean you would know my every thought!" I panicked.

"Yep"

"Get out of me," I said while banging my head on my shield.

Then I remembered the hilt I had in my hand.

"If you know what think then I know what you know, right?" I asked.

She just shook her head.

I was really angry right then. I had a hilt of a sword, and wolf/woman in my head who knows my thoughts.

Slowly I calm myself and asked, "Can you please tell me why you brought me a hilt of a sword?"

She then nodded her and told me to twist the hilt and I did.

Surprise smacked me as the blade of the sword appeared.

"Now combine with the sword and throw it." She commanded

I looked at the blade. Observed it, felt it, became one with it, and threw it. When the sword landed, I had the sword in my hand except I was keeling down. Cool, I thought but when I looked up the wolf lady wasn't in front of me. Instead, she was behind me.

"Now young one do you now see what is powerful about that blade you possess. When you threw it you thought it teleported to you but the exact opposite happened. You teleported to the sword." She stated.

I know that people want to know what happens next and stuff but I think I will save it for later... I'm evil.
Chaos' POV

"That is the prophecy that is about you," I told Omega.

I chuckled softly as I heard him groan. "You are the-" I started but got interrupted when Omega fell to the ground. I focused my eyesight and saw a purple beam of light going from the room where Stunova was to Omega.

I shook my head thinking why I was stupid enough to doubt Omega.

I picked up Omega, walked 13 minutes to his room and set him down on the bed. I then went looking for Zoë who was in the lounge room reading.
(Zoë is reading and Percy has a bracelet that can turn into any book and he didn't give it to Annabeth. Let that sink in. Also just saying 10 days in the Chaos planet=10 days on Earth so no difference.)

"Zoë I need you to go take care of Omega." "Why did something happen to him?" "No Stunova is just in his head," I said calmly. "What! Stunova chose him." She nearly screamed. "Yeah. I picked him for a reason and if you knew him, you would choose him too. Now Omega is in your room." I told her and she jogged back to her room while muttering something about newcomers.

NightStar's POV

"How does a newcomer already has Stunova's eye." I thought. "I have trained so hard to catch her eye but she went to Omega instead."

When I came to our room, I saw Omega laying on the whole entire bed so no one could sleep on it. I dragged a bean bag chair (sorry don't know what it's called) and watched over my new roommate. I waited and waited and waited for him to wake but he didn't. How much I wanted to take a peek under that mask but I didn't.

Right when I was ready to leave for dinner, a golden light shimmered around Omega's wrists where two other bracelets were. Little by little, tiny dust of gold took up the space of the light and made a celestial gold bracelet. Right when I thought it stopped, a watch like electronic appeared on Omega's right bracelet.

After a few more moments, Omega woke up. "Good morning sleepy head."(Wait is it good morning or good night... Please actually tell because I don't know) I told him. "What are those things on your wrists?"

"I'll tell you later." He replied and jogged away but seemed a little slower.

My brain went from surprised to angry. Here I was taking care of Omega and he didn't even say thank you. "When I see him again I will kill him. I'll kill him inside out." I thought before I took out my book and started reading.

Omega's/Oseus' POV

"Today I have called you all here for a change in a name... My name to be exact." I stated "From this day and onward, I shall be called Oseus and only a few will be privileged to call me Omis and very few will have the knowledge of my identity. That is all."

Many people had a questioned look on their face but in the back of Oseus' head, a creature known as Stunova knew why.

Edited: July 22, 2017