Chapter VIII part 1

Percy's POV             1 month later

"Percy, you have to focus. Let my power seep into your brain." Stunova said softly and calmly. "If you want to be able to save your friends then you must unlock this."

I concentrated as hard as I could. I needed this power. The silver light started covering my body. The light was pure power nothing else, covering me so that I looked like a star. The ears and tail started to form, then the teeth, but when I thought I was doing better, I exploded. My body hit the wall of the training wall, right next to the other dents.

"Owwww" I groaned.

"Again!" Fiecono yelled.

The next few days, I kept on trying and trying but nothing. "Is that all you got?!" Fiecono shouted after I failed again. "You are disgraceful."

"I need a break," I told them.

They let me go and I went out of the training room. I soon came to my room which I got in and took a long relaxing shower. I started scrubbing off all the dirt and grime off my body and finally finished. I changed into some jeans and a blue t-shirt. I put all my dirty clothes in the washer and then went to my bed and lay down.

"This is so painful," I muttered. "For all know, my friends could've died. Stacy, Beckendorf, Silena, Zoë, Luke, Michael Yew, Bianca, and all my friends at the camp could've died and I'm stuck here training."

I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my CPhone and went my playlist. I pressed on a random song and relaxed.

People just can't leave me alone
Not for a single moment
I'm so pretty
I make everyone so smitten

No matter which way I go
The floors are all red
Like walking down the red carpet
Everyone is staring at me oh

The song ended after a few moments and I was just relaxing now. A few minutes later, I looked around to see if anyone was watching. I saw nobody so I put my fists together and concentrated. The silver lights started enclosing me and once I was completely in covered, my ears and tail formed. Sweat started running down my face, dripping to the ground. My canine teeth started to appear, of course, made by the silver lights. I stood up and looked around and my eyes widen. I was doing it. I wasn't exploding. I ran to the bathroom and saw that I looked like a wolf. I sprinted out the door to the kitchen which usually took 10 minutes but it took 1 minute. When I got there I quickly opened the door and sprinted in.

"Stunova, Fiecono, look!" I shouted in excitement.

I heard some noise before they came out of the kitchen.

They looked at my direction and the look on their faces was priceless. They looked so surprised and joyful.

"Good job Percy." Fiecono congratulated me. "Do you know what that power does?"

"Ummm... It makes me go faster?" I stated but it sounded more like a question.

They nodded. "Now you have to try Fiecono' power," Stunova told me.

I did the same steps as I did a few minutes ago. Soon fire started enclosing me but it didn't burn me. Soon a red jacket formed on me the neck part was furry so I looked like I had a lion's mane. Claws grew and overall, I looked like a lion.

"Wow, impressive. Maybe we could end your training early if you keep this up." Fiecono said.

Just the thought of being free made me excited. "I'll try."