Rewrite

Hey guys. Well as many of you may know I don't update often. Like I've posted 10 real chapters in 3-4 years. That's like 3 chapters per year.

Recently I've wanted to actually progress with the story but they were many problems. One of the problems is that I have no plans. I started this when I was 11. 11 year old me didn't think ahead and wrote this without knowing what was going to happen in the story. I didn't think about the storyline and wrote whatever came to mind. The problem with that is that I've now trapped myself. I'm trapped in an area where I don't know how to progress.

There are other problems like somethings don't make sense for example my water in space thing. (Thanks to the person who told me it wouldn't be possible.)

I also realize I want to change the story so events flow more nicely. Take the snicker water bomb thing for example. You can feel how forced it is. Who would think to put a water bomb in a snicker. Me because I wrote that stupid attempt at comedy.

There is also a lot of cringe. I cringe everytime during the part where music plays. I can't believe people actually made it to the latest chapter. I myself can't read to the latest chapter.

There also items I forgot about like my weight bracelets or other items which I forgot.

There are also events where I want to extend like the training part or the time spent at the Chaos Army.

So for all these reasons and for many more I have decided to reboot this fanfiction. Hopefully I will not regret anything and that the reboot does a lot better. Thank you everyone for reading PJCA and I will be looking forward to reading all your comments in the rewrite. It goes under a different name so go to my profile and you'll find it with the title The Son of Chaos.