Chapter VIII Part 2

(Hey! Guess who's back. If you guess me then you're wrong! Just kidding... Yeah, I'm kinda back. I'm just really lazy and don't want to write. Hopefully, my writing has gotten better now that I have started 7th grade. Don't expect much tho. It is still me... Ok to my horrible, messed up, confusing writing we go. )

Percy's/Oseus's POV

You know once you've said something that has caught my interest, I will do anything for it. Once Fiecono had said that I would be let out early if my training went well, I forced the training to go well.

It has only been a year and my swordsmanship had already surpassed my old self. I've also learned to use Stunova's and Fiecono's spiritual energy. (The new power he just learned to use on the other chapter.)

"Perseus, " Stunova started. "It's time that you head back. We have given you everything we can. There is nothing for you to learn here anymore.

"Go on and pack your things. We'll be waiting for you." Fiecono told me.

I left the room that we were in and headed for my room.

"Finally heading back." I thought. "I wonder if anyone I once knew is still alive. Not like really care."

I finally got to my room and started gathering my things. I grabbed me a bag, a set of new clothing, and a sword. (Yeah... I don't really remember what Percy brought with him...)

I opened my door and turned around. In front of me was the room I lived in for a year. It kinda grew on me. I'm sure I would miss it.

I walked back to the training room and entered the room. I looked around and saw neither Stunova or Fiecono. Sighing I started to practice summoning my weapons.

Over the year, I had acquired many different weapons like a spear, or katana but no matter what I did, I could never learn the bow. I once shot Fiecono's breakfast and ended up having to cook him breakfast and clean up the whole entire thing.

My thoughts wondered for awhile until Stunova and Ficono finally came into the room.

"You know, " I started "It's funny how you said that you were going to be waiting for me but I ended up waiting for you. Why is that?"

"Oh shut up Perseus! It's not my fault Stunova was taking so long."

"Well if you just had let me use my powers to prepare myself, it wouldn't have taken so long!" She argued.

Again and again, they kept blaming each other for taking so long. It's only now that I realized that they almost acted like kids.

I sighed, "Can we just go now?"

They looked at each other for a second and stopped as if they made a truce telepathically. (I'm pretty sure that's what they actually did... Not like I would know.)

"Ok thank the gods. I thought you guys would never stop."

"Well if Stunova just-"

"Ok let's just go." I cut him off.

Before they could argue some more, I left and headed to the entrance of the volcano.

"Well." I took a deep breath. "Guess who's coming back!"

I walked out of the volcano ready to head back to Earth and then I realized.

"How in the world do I get to Earth?"

(Well that's part 2 of chapter 8. Did you survive it? Hopefully. I don't want to be arrested for killing people with my fan fiction. Well, hope there are people still reading this. If not then, to the future me make sure you don't take some much time to update. Bye person who is reading this!)