Chapter V

Once I was done with my speech, I left for some training. As I walked, I felt a lot slower like I was carrying a whole computer on both hands and that was when I realized it was my celestial bronze bracelets. I looked at my right bracelet and saw a Apple Watch like electronic on it. I pressed a button on it and a hologram of my swords appeared. Strange...

I soon came to the training room which everyone was in like Josh, Tom, Zoë , Luke and other were training. (You guys didn't think that only Percy, Zoë , Luke, Charlie, Selina, Stacy, and Bianca were the only Chaos Army people, did you?) I looked at my watch thing and tried figure out what it was called. "It's called the Holographic Watch but people call it the Holowatch." Stunova told me.

"How does it work?" I questioned

"First tap the screen to turn it on and off. Second press the bottom left button to turn on the holograms and then just swipe like through the holograms to turn to a different sword. Once you have one press the bottom right button to select it and ta-da you have your sword. Also before I go, the top right is to make the Holowatch invisible and the left is to make it into a watch." She explained.

I quickly taped the Holowatch once to turn it off then tap again to turn it on I then did everything Stunova said and finally went to the sword holograms.

I only had one sword which was and the new sword called the Phantom Blade. I swiftly switched to the Phantom Blade and selected it. Out of nowhere, the sword appeared in my hand. "Sweet"

Zoë, Luke, and Stacy looked at me weirdly but I ignored it and started training. Of course my sword skill have gotten better since I was at camp but I was still rusty and almost everyone in the building could be me... Or do I thought.

"Hey Oseus , can you fight me? I want to see how good you are with your sword." Luke asked me.

Oh no. Just what I did not want. A fight with a great swordsman."Oh ok sure." I replied and we got into battle position.

We face each other both analyzing each others stances then he sprinted at me but instead of slashing at me, he slid right under me and was now behind me. I quickly three my sword up and teleported.

Everyone stared at me in shock even Luke so I used this as a advantage. I quickly threw my sword again right over his shoulder and teleported. Now behind my target, I slashed wildly at Luke and thought I won but I did not. Luke had all ready turned around and met my attack.

I started to jump back but the bracelets on my hands made it so I could not jump high and far so Luke charged at me, making me fall on the ground. Before I could get up, a sword was at my throat so if I moved even slightly I would cut my throat. "No." I thought. "I can't afford to look weak."

I looked at my sword that was inches away from my hand. An idea popped into my mind so I closed my eyes and concentrated on my sword.

After a few seconds I felt the sword on my neck gone and when I opened my eyes I was where my sword was. (If you were wondering, Silverblade or Justin had this power but could only teleport by throwing the sword not when it was on the ground.)

I slashed again but Luke parried and disarmed me. I looked at my blade flying up and teleported. I quickly slapped my shield bracelet expecting a shield to appear but instead a thick Greek mythology text book appeared. "Oops wrong bracelet." Then an idea came to my mind. Heavy text book + heavy enchanted bracelet = very heavy text book.

I quickly used the text book as a hammer and slammed it on Luke's head which caused him to pass out and created a cracked marble floor.

Everyone starred at me in awe but I just picked up Luke's body and carried it to the infirmary which took me forever to find. I then went to my room and sat on the bed.

I tried to not pass out but my head was spinning and my arms could barely move. Before I passed out I heard a few words from Stunova."You have passed your first test."

-/:Line Break:\-

In my dream I saw two people both boys but that was all I could see. The boy to the left pulled out two blades out of nowhere while the other boy put out both hands and in each hand, going in circles were fire, water, ground, wind, light, and shadows. I saw them flash and all of a sudden their clothes changed.

The left one had a white glow around him and fangs grew, his nails got longer and small wolf and
ears formed on top of his head. On the other hand, the right one glowed the colors of red, blue, brown, gray, yellow, and black. His skin got a scale texture, his nails got a little longer and a helmet that looked like a dragon's head appeared.

Soon their bodies' got larger until the first one actually had white fur grew two legs so it walked with four legs. The other one got larger too and had real scales but still walked like a human but with wings.

I tried to walk up to them but found my body stuck to the ground as if someone super glued my shoes to the ground.

The dream started to fade until I was back in bed awake.(I know that this part was kinda sloppy but I will fix it later. Also I guess you can call this a sneak peak of farther in this book and the next book.)

I walked to the kitchen to find nobody there. I then walked to the meeting room and found every single person there.

"Oh Oseus, we were just about to get you." Chaos stated. "To we are giving you your first mission which is to defeat Anyop's team of thieves on planet Zatock but bring back Anyop."

I nodded and started to walk away but Chaos yelled at me to catch. I turned around to see a electric dark blue guitar coming at me. I caught it and gave Chaos a questioning look. He shrugged. "You get bored in the spaceship easily."
"Am I supposed to like play a song or.."
"Of course not" Chaos chuckled. " connect the guitar to the game and try to play with a guitar. Oh and also NightStar is going to help you."

I nodded and jogged to my room and to pack up.

*stretches fingers* Finally done. You might think that I'm over exaggerating but typing on you computer for  30 minutes is not fun and if you don't believe then that's ok.
A/n: Now that I read this Author's Notes, I just cringe.

Edit: July 22, 2017