Chapter IX

(Hi. Well before we get to the chapter I'm just gonna say that yes I'm continuing. I also wanna say that if you think I'm gonna be posting chapters non-stop then you're wrong. Let's face it. I'm probably gonna finish this in like 20 years.)
(See what I wrote above? Anyone wanna guess when I typed it?) Anyone? Well guess what. I typed it on January 6 2019. I really do wonder if I am even able to continue)
(You see that above? Yeah that was October... honestly idk when I'll finish this one chapter. The hardest part is that I don't even remember what I wrote so I have to go back and cringe through all of my writing. Sadly I had also lost interest PJ and only recently started getting back into it. Hopefully my writing is a lot better than before.)

Percy's/Oseus's POV

After finding a ship that I never knew existed, we flew directly to Earth. Technically we teleported close to Earth but we still flew the rest of the way there.

I was seriously bored. It had only been a few hours and I had run out of things to do. I've played all the games we had and had begun to turn to movies for entertainment.

I was in the middle of watching The Little Mermaid when Stunova went on the intercom

"We'll be landing in a few minutes so get ready to leave the ship!" Stunova shouted over the speaker.

"Finally."

The time had finally come, I paused my movie and went to collect my things.

Just like before there wasn't that many things to take so I was ready to go pretty quickly.

I started heading out of the room only for the ship to suddenly lurch forward.

I tumbled to the floor, struggling to get back up.

"What's going on?" The ship lurched forward again and started making weird sounds.

Frightened, I started crawling towards the door before it was yanked open. Standing there was Ficono. He looked down at me and then proceeded to grab my arm and drag me out of the room.

I was finally able to get back in my feet and run towards the nearest exit. "What's happening." I yelled over the sounds of the ship.

"Apparently the ship's landing mechanics are broken." He yelled back. "And we're running low on fuel!"

"What? I thought this was your guys' ship! How is it breaking down?"

"Who said it was ours?" He replied. "We found it broken and Stunova decided to fix it! Blame Stunova not me."

At that moment, the ship crashed into something making us both face plant onto the ground.

We got up as quickly as we could through the trembling of the ship and continued running.

As we turned the corner, we found Stunova at the exit.

"What are you doing!" Ficono yelled. "Open the door!"

"Oh wow, why didn't I think of that." She said sarcastically. She then tried opening the door. It was jammed shut.

"Oh no. The door isn't opening. You got any more smart ideas?"

Ficono didn't respond.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Guys move aside."

I summoned my sword and slashed through the door. Ficono then bent the metal door so that it was open. The wind instantly exploded into the ship.

I looked out only to see mountains and trees. I realize that there was no way I could survive if I jumped out.