Chapter 4: Exact Copy?!

John Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My alarm clock rang and I looked at the time.

Oh, it's 5 am in the morning. Just in time.

I brushed my teeth and admired the beautiful bathroom for a while then I came back to my senses.

I have to go to the kitchen.

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awakened by the smell of food cooking.

I looked at the time and it's 6 am in the morning.

I fixed my hair into a ponytail, not minding the loose hairs falling on the sides and rubbed my eyes while dashing out of the room in my pajamas.

"What is all this commotion about?!" I asked,

I stared at the maids and they just shrugged their shoulders.

I went to the kitchen and saw John cooking.

"Hi!" He said.

I looked on the table with a feast prepared in front of me and my jaw dropped open,

"I'm sorry, it's just that I never saw so much food in the fridge before so I guess I got overwhelmed and prepared a lot." He smiled.

He pulled out a chair for me to sit and pushed it back in when I already sat on it.

He sat on the chair beside me with happiness on his face.

What's with this guy? Oh right, he is.. poor. I mean, I can't blame him for being so happy with all this food around.

He carefully cut the breakfast steak and put it on my plate.

"Ah.. I can do it." I said as I snatched my plate from him and delicately poked my fork on the steak and chomped away.

He was looking at me eat and I grew uncomfortable.

"Why are you watching me? Go eat." I said looking away, probably turning pink because I felt my cheeks turn hot.

"You just eat like my girlfriend. That's all." He smiled.

I swallowed the lump on my throat.

He said I'm like his girlfriend!

It means he kind of likes me! Right? No, he just remembered his girlfriend don't misunderstand!

 "Ah, so tell me about your girlfriend.." I tried to make a conversation while sipping some black coffee.

"Hm.. She's the exact copy of you." He replied.

I almost choked the french toast I bit into. I flushed red and coughed to hide my embarrassment. Me? Having an exact copy?

"I find that hard to believe. Anyways, let's go to school. We'll be late."

"Okay then." He grabbed my school bag and carried it happily, humming.

I quickly dashed in my bedroom and changed into my uniform.

Good thing I took a bath last night, this is so embarrassing!

I combed my hair and let it down on my shoulders.

I picked up my Marc Jacobs school shoes and dashed out of my room.

"Ah.. wait!" I interrupted.

Shoving him the list of things I wanted him to do as my boyfriend.

"Y-you have to do that.. If you only want to.. I mean I'm not pestering you to do all of that if it bothers you.. I mean you have a girlfriend and-" I wasn't finished when he ripped open my very expensive seal and read the list.