Chapter 12: For John's Sake

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another boring school day, I woke up at 6am and took a dip in my very bubbly jacuzzi to calm myself.

I went out of the tub after a couple of minutes and changed into my uniform.

I slipped on my school shoes and went out of my room.

I went to John's room but I don't see him anywhere.

I went around my very big house but I can't find him.

I asked my maids and one said he hailed a cab and went to school before dawn broke.

My heart ached, I guess he hated me that much to leave me all alone.

I started my limo and stared on the empty seat beside me.

It just doesn't feel right without John, I have to apologize... should I?

I arrived to school atlast.

The fifteen minute trip to school felt like an eternity without him.

I never felt this kind of loneliness before.

I locked my limo and went inside the school gate.

John Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing outside of my school, opposite to her school, waiting for her to arrive just to make sure she is safe.

Am I too harsh on her?

I just really don't like it when I worked hard on something for her and she gives me this snobby reaction.

It's like she doesn't appreciate what I did.

I entered my school and went directly to my classroom.

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed the girl's restroom as usual, it became a habit of mine to slam the door of the restroom every morning I arrived school, and Annie did her usual screaming.

Yeah, I got used to it.

My ears are already immune to the disturbing noise she creates every single day.

"Would you please stop barging in and shocking me Daniella!" A very angry Annie with lipstick on her face shouted.

I didn't mind her and went inside the cubicle.. crying,

Why does it hurt so much? I shouldn't even care! I shouldn't've bought him.

I shouldn't've seen that stupid popup!

I sobbed inside until the bell rang.

I grabbed my stuff, looked at myself in the mirror and wiped the tears on my face then quickly rushed to my first class.

I was doodling on my notebook since I am confident that I already know the lessons the teacher is saying.

Amy and Katie are passing notes to each other in class and it reached to me,

Katie: "Why so glum, Daniella?"

Amy: "Is it about that gorgeous boyfriend of yours?"

I wanted to ignore it but then again, they are my best friends.

I picked up my fine pink pen and replied,

Daniella: "Yes."

I passed it on to them hoping they wouldn't bother me but knowing both of them, they would want to know every juicy detail about it.