Chapter 9: #2 on Daniella's List

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh!!!! Daniella!!!"

The usual screech that can be heard from Annie so early in the morning. She stomped towards me and said,

"Can you stop slamming the restroom everytime?!"

I grinned as she poked her eyelids with the eyeliner and it looks so swollen.

I wanted to laugh but I refrained myself from doing it and replied,

"You know.. I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now."

Annie looks baffled,

"Did I just hear right? You don't want to argue with me?"

"Yes. So please." I replied while inside the cubicle.

"Huh. So I win! Because you don't want to argue with me." She snickered.

"No, it doesn't mean that-" I was already fighting back but she quickly opened her phone and called,

"John honey, you won't believe what just happened! My mortal enemy is here with me right now and guess what, I won! She doesn't want to argue with me anymore-"

My anger grew and I shouted,

"Boys are all douchebags!"

"Would you keep quiet!? I am talking to my boyfriend!" Annie was silencing me but I kept screaming,

"I don't care! Would you tell him he is one complete douchebag just like the others?!"

I hope he hears every word I said. Annie shut close her phone and told me I'm such a shameless person.

I went out of the cubicle, reassuring Annie left the restroom and cried.

John Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard Daniella on the other line when I was called by Annie and I can tell she really is pissed.

I hope that my surprise would make her feel better..

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classes are over and I'm having mood swings.

The Amy-Richard and Katie-Eric couples are looking at me asking why I look down.

"Boyfriend issues? What did you do to him?" Amy accused.

"Just because he looks nice, doesn't mean he is a nice person!" I replied angrily.

"Yes it does. I can't believe you're bullying your boyfriend." Richard laughed.

I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my cup of eggnog.

I told Amy and Katie about John but of course they will tell their boyfriends as well.

I trust the four of them so I didn't mind it that much.

After lunch, I was going to go home but I couldn't find my limo.

I was already panicking but then the chauffeur of my limo examined me from head to toe and lead me to a carriage held by four horses.

"What's this all about?" I asked him then he pointed out the paperbag beside me and shut the curtains.

I opened the paperbag and there inside, was a set of clothes and dresses.

There's a small note that says "Pick and wear",

I don't know what that John is up to and I know it's him because he still has some unfinished businesses with me.

I picked out a pink summer dress and my brown suede shoes and opened the curtains.

"I'm ready." I said but my chauffeur was gone.

All of a sudden, the carriage started, the old man was flogging the horses so that they would move and I shut the curtains again because this is actually very embarrassing.

I leaned on my seat and the next thing I know, John is beside me.

"When did you-" I asked and he frowned at me and replied,

"When you are finding Mr. Peckins (the chauffeur) I jumped into the carriage seat."

"Oh. You think I'm going to forgive you just because you made me change my clothes?" I seriously replied, looking away.

Honestly, I feel excited to where we're going and where he is taking me.

He gave me that very intoxicating smile of his and didn't say a word.

The trip to the place we are going is silent and I was getting bored so I leaned on the carriage windows and relaxed for a while..

John Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at her and she is sleeping soundly even if she keeps hitting her head on the window.

She didn't feel it but she might get wounds.

I pulled her in and put her head on my shoulder.

We arrived after a few long hours and I woke her up.

Everybody is staring at us, probably wondering why we got out of a carriage and she hid behind me because of embarrassment.

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hid behind him because the people are watching me and he held my hand tightly and pulled me to the ticket counter.

He is still holding my hand and I am not sure if he notices.

I was flustered and I can't help to look away everytime he looks at me.

He bought two tickets and when I looked at where we are I gasped, we are in an amusement park!

I looked at him with excitement and he smiled back,

"It's my.. treat."

"Ah.. no it's okay, I can afford it.." I replied fussing in finding my wallet.

"Don't worry about it, today, I am going to treat you in everything." He said.

"Really?! But.." I was saying something when he interrupted,

"On one condition."

"What is it?" I asked sheepishly.

"You have to forgive me, and take back all of what you said that we're going to mind our own businesses." He answered.

I smiled and said,

"Okay then."

I'm not sure if I am naive or gullible but I don't want to fight with him anyway.

I lost to my pride. I guess I need him.

It wouldn't hurt to enjoy this feeling when it's still here, right?