Chapter 7: #1 on Daniella's list

John Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wore the clothes Daniella bought for me the other day when she went shopping and I look definitely dashing.

I was wearing a plain white tee with graffiti drawn on it and khaki colored crop pants matched with some red rubber shoes.

I fixed my hair with some styling wax and flossed my teeth.

All done! It's Friday night and everybody knows what that mean.

I walked into Daniella's bedroom and she is focused on her laptop browsing on some movies chomping on some popcorn.

I rolled my eyes and went beside her,

"Oh hey John, want to watch with me? It's an awesome movie showing on theaters right now." She said not looking away from the laptop screen.

I rolled my eyes again and shut her laptop,

"Dey! Bwat arp you foing?" This is not a typo, she really replied like that because she got popcorn in her mouth.

"This is not the time to watch ON-AIR right now movies in your laptop. Why did you order me here for?" I said.

She looked at me looking kind of embarrassed and nodded.

She instructed me to go out so that she can change and so I did.

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He shocked me out there.

I know that it's a Friday night and I need to go out more often since I got a boyfriend but I didn't expect him to invite me to one.

Well, I did write it on my list so.. I guess he just invited me because of that.

Somehow, my heart fluttered a bit.

I chose a floral dress and beige cardigan along with my beige colored pumps.

I combed my wavy hair and pinned a clip on my bangs.

I went out and he stared at me for a while,

I know I'm beautiful don't need to flatter me,

I told myself blushing.

"Just so you know, I asked you on a date so that I can cross off the number one thing on your wishlist and nothing else." He said bluntly.

Is he still mad at me? I don't even know what I did wrong!

I don't bother asking because I will look like the one chasing after him.

Eew, gross.

I started my black limo and sat on the driver's seat.

John Williams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is so dense.

I can't believe she hadn't realized what she did yet.

Although it was kind of shallow to make a big deal of but still.

I don't know why I'm really pissed off.

I sat on the front seat and asked,

"You're driving?"

"Yes." She coldly replied.

I decided to forget about my anger and tried to remind myself this is just nothing but for money.

She started the car and raced through the roads.