Chapter 33: The Last Day in the City of Love

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun is shining on me and gawd, my head is pounding hard like I just had a hangover.

I saw the smashed bottle on the floor and the scent of alcohol filled the air.

I felt light and then I saw John, lying beside me, naked.

I peeked under my blanket and I was naked too.

What did we do?

And then I remembered, I said things like I wanted to make love and the scene just played in my mind.

Oh my gawd, what the hell did I do..

Okay, I remembered what I said.

I just sounded like a stuck up whore that desperately needed him.

Well, maybe I kind of meant what I said back then when I said I love him but to the point I'll make love.. oh my gawd, alcohol is too dangerous!

His naked body suddenly popped in my mind and images of us making love kept playing and playing in my head.

Suddenly, he woke up.

I pulled the blanket to cover myself and blankly stared at him.

"What?" He said as he scratched his messy hair and he looks really hot.

"Oh no. Don't tell me you forgot again.." He continued.

"Did we.. do it?" I gulped.

"Um.. yeah.." He replied, blushing.

That's it.

My virginity.

It's gone.

My treasure.

It disappeared.

I couldn't speak at all.

I was embarrassed and the fact that John already took my virginity away just made me more disgusted with myself.

But I didn't regret it because I really love John.

Okay, calm down Daniella--

"Y-You pervert!" I screeched.

"I'm the bad guy now? You're the one who kept crying and crying all night long if I don't make love with you." He replied bluntly.

"You should've stopped me!" I said.

"I tried!" He shouted back.

He stood up and I can see his naked body.

Sh*t.

He's too hot.

Oh Lord God, please forgive me..

I saw that he is wearing a condom so I felt a bit relieved.

I was really embarrassed.

"You should've stopped me! You should've thought about Annie! You dirty.. two timer!" I shouted as I slammed the door to the bathroom.

I can't believe this.

I can't believe myself.

I took a shower and when I saw myself on the mirror, I saw something shameful..

I have hickeys on my neck.

No way, don't tell me John did this! My outfit for today is also a sleeveless blue dress so that means my hickey will be seen!

Good thing I packed my white cashmere sweater and wore it over my dress.

This is alright, Daniella.