Authors Note

Hey guys!

So I just want to say a huge thank you! 'Harry Styles? The Bully' has over 450,000 reads. I can't even describe how happy I am. Honestly I never thought that it would get anywhere near that many reads. I would have been happy with just 1 read, but this is just amazing.

I've noticed that a lot of you have commented on the previous authors note about the sequel. There is a sequel that is now completed, and that is called 'Through thick and thin (Sequel to Harry Styles? The bully.) So yes there is a sequel and hopefully if you read that you enjoy it!

Seeing as i'm online, I would like to apologise for my lack of updates on my other fanfics. I will try to update as often as I can, but I can't promise anything. As I do have exams in a few months therefore will be quite busy, so I will try.

Thank you so much for all of the comments! Sorry I haven't replied to many of you, but if you do follow me and would like a follow back just ask and I will be happy to :) I feel bad for not replying. Oh and thank you for all of the votes and reads! Gosh I have so much to thank you guys for, like you guys have made me so happy.

I would like to apologise for the way I have written this as well, I do make mistakes and i'm sorry about that. I'm trying to edit this, but there still may be mistakes.

So yeah thank you guys so much! It mean's so much to me when you guys leave nice comments, sometimes even brings a tear to my eye.

THANKYOU! LOVE YOU GUYS, Chloe Xxx