Chapter 2-Harry Harry Styles.

Tuesday.

Chloe's POV

"Chlo wake up."Niamh whispered, shaking my shoulder's. My eye's shot open revealing my sisters smiling face staring back at me.

"Guess who's moving to your school?"She questioned, containing the squeel that she was keeping in.

"Really?!"I exclaimed, hugging her tight.

"Shutup."Zoe groaned, putting her pillow over her head. I grabbed Niamh's hand and dragged her down the stairs, into the kitchen where Mum was hovering over the cooker. A smile clear on her face.

"Morning Mum."Niamh sung, hopping up onto the counter. Mum spun around her smile quickly fading when she looked at me.

"Chloe what happened to your face!"She yelled, her eye's widening the closer she got.

"Go look in the mirror."She ordered, her tone hard. I turned around to face the mirror, a low gasp escaping my lips as the red mark on my face became clear. It didnt even take a second for me to know what had caused it.

"I fell yesterday."I lied, trying to avoid the hard stare she was giving me.

"If you fell it would be bruised. Not red Chloe, your lying to me."She replied, shaking her head at me.

"Im going to get ready for school."I mumbled, keeping my head down as I walked out trying to avoid mum's gaze.

"Chloe what happened?"Niamh asked, walking behind me up the stairs.

"I told you I fell."I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. I had never been good at lying, because it never came around oftern.

"Im transferring today!"Niamh squeeled, jumping up and down on the spot. A smile crept onto my face as I watched how excited she was. Zoe suddenly walked towards me, bumping my shoulder as she walked past.

"Tell anyone and pay the concequences."She whispered harshly into my ear before walking out of sight.

"Threaten me all you want, but you dont scare me Zoe."I spoke confidently, making her spin around faster than you could say 'bitch'.

"Chloe."She warned, her face turning red with anger as she stared at me, her fists clenched.

"You dont scare me."I repeated, looking her straight in the eye. Without another look she walked off, her fists clenched at her side.

Half an hour later*****

"Right i'll see you all later, have a good first day hunny."Mum called, bibbing the horn as she drove off.

"Dont look at me, don't even talk to me."Zoe warned, pointing to both me and Niamh. Niamh's mouth widened in shock as she stared back at our sister. Within a few minutes Zoe had disappeared into the crowds of people walking towards the school gates.

"Is she always like this?"Niamh questioned, her face scrunching up in confusion as she looked me in the eye. All I could do was nod, I didn't want her to know anything else.

"Right you, go get to tutor. Ill see you later."I spoke, trying to change the conversation. She raised an eyebrow at my sudden change in conversation, but laughed it off.

"Bye."She mumbled, her nerves evidently clear. I couldn't help but chuckle as I pulled her into a hug, before she made her way to tutor. Before I knew it I had ended up on the hard tiled flooring, a loud thump sounding on the floor next to me where my books had fallen.

"Chlo im so sorry!"Terrie exclaimed, holding out her hand for me to take.

"Dont worry it's fine Tel."I laughed, brushing down my clothes as I stood up. Someone bumped into my shoulder, causing all of the books in my hands to fall.