Chapter 22-You need to stop getting hurt yanno.

Chloe's POV

"Chloe answer me!"Harry begged, clearly getting worried. Eleanor looked over at me, with tears in her eyes. But we couldnt talk, this tape was permantly stuck over our mouths. Footsteps sounded from outside. Was Harry leaving? He's leaving us? He wouldnt do that would he?

"Oh prince charmings left you."One of the men spoke, cupping my face into his gloved hands. I moved my face signalling for him to get off of me. There was only two of them here watching us, the other two had gone rumaging through the house. Trying to find something of 'Value' I suppose. Its funny because not one point so far have I been scared, you could say other wise for Eleanor. 

The tape was suddenly ripped off of my mouth, but not Eleanors. 

"OUCH!"I yelled, as the tape had ripped half the hairs off of my face. 

"Shutup."One of the men groaned, slapping me straight around the face. A shot of pain ran straight through my cheek. The two other men appeared, standing straight infront of me and Eleanor. 

"WHERE'S THE MONEY!"One of them shouted, pulling my hair. Tears filled my eyes, where it hurt so much.

"I dont know."I replied weakly, breathing heavily trying to make the pain more bareable but it wasnt working if anything it was getting worse.

"DONT LIE!"Another one yelled, slapping me around the face.

"Stop slapping me."I muttered, getting angry. But he went and done it again.

"I SAID STOP SLAPPING ME!"I shouted, standing up kicking him in the balls. I was thrown to the floor, getting kicked constantly in the stomach. My eyes closed, trying to think of something that would make the pain go away. No matter how hard I tried, it wouldnt work. Eleanor was crying, the men were yelling, and there was another noise? Of which I couldnt figure out.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"The voice warned, I opened my eyes to see Harry standing in the doorway of the kitchen. He didnt leave us?

"Or what Prince charming gonna save her?"One of the men replied cockily. Harry's eyes stared into mine, tears started to fill his eyes as mine did. Thats when the other boys appeared, standing behind Harry in defence. I couldnt move, if I did the pain just got worse. Their eyes all looked down at me, tears threatening to fall any second. 'im alright' I mouthed. Which was a lie, I was getting weaker by the second. 

A hand suddenly attatched theirself to my hair, pulling my head up off of the floor making me wince in pain. The tears just fell, the mans face was right next to mine.

"You see those boys, they aint gonna save you. They dont love you, their here for her."He spoke, pointing to the boys who were staring at me. I cried in pain, a single tear fell down Harry's cheek.

"Get off of her."Liam warned, flaring his nostrils in anger.

"Come then pretty boy's."The man yelled, dropping me. My eyes closed, as the pain was beyond unbarable. The boys all started to walk forward, I watched them through my blurry vision. There was a massive amount of noise. I looked up to see a man holding a knife right above me, thats when I started to get scared.

"One more move and she dies."The man threatened, my hands started to shake.

"No come on Matt, this is going to far."One of the other men spoke, trying to convise the man to stop.

"Come on mate put the knife down."Another said, but he wasnt convinsed. 

"Chloe its alright baby girl."Harry spoke, trying to reassure me. I could hear Eleanor crying, which made me feel worse, I was to weak to do anything right now. The man suddenly fell to the floor beside me, being knocked out instantly. All of the boys suddenly rushed to my side, Niall untied Eleanor who was crying uncontrollably. I looked into those beautiful green eyes, he put his hand onto my face making me shiver.