Chapter 30-My prince charming

Harry's POV

"Oh."Perrie started as we stood infront of our hotel for the next few nights.

"My."Danielle added, standing with her mouth wide open.

"God."Chloe finished, looking over at me as I watched her face light up.

"Im guessing you like the hotel?"I questioned, raising an eyebrow at the girls as they were still stood there in shock.

"Like, I think you mean Love."Eleanor butted in, jumping onto Louis back.

"Go find your rooms. Meet in the lobby at 7.30."Liam ordered, walking into the hotel with Danielle tagging along behind. Soon the rest of them followed, leaving just me and Chloe outside.

"Harry this is amazing."She exclaimed, I pulled her closer to me so we were face to face.

"Glad you think so. But I think I know something far more amazing."I replied, wispering the last part into her ear making her shiver.

"Whats that?"She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

"You."I wispered, leaning in waiting for our lips to meet. It wasnt a long kiss, but it sure was amazing.

"Man I love you."I added, kissing her forehead.

"I love you to Harold."She replied, intertwining our fingers so they were tightly locked together.

"Lets go find our room."I spoke, pulling her along with me as we walked up to the reception. A man in his twenties was serving at reception.

"Harry Styles?"I said, as we aproached the desk. His head shot up and his eyes were immediatly on Chloe.

"Exuse me."I added, banging my hand down on hte desk to get his attention. Chloe stood there and looked at me as she felt akward to be around him.

"Yes Sir."He replied, quite rudely.

"Can I have the key to our room?"I asked, he was completely out of it. H e was really starting to annoy me.

"ONE MORE LOOK AND YOUR DEAD."I shouted, grabbing him by the scruff of his collar. I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I looked around to see Chloe staring back at me begging me to stop.

"The keys?"Chloe snapped, glaring at the boy. He immediatly handed them over, Chloe snatched them from his hands.

"Go anywhere near her and watch what happens."I threatened, letting go of him roughly. Chloe took my hand and we walked into the lift.

"Harry calm down."She spoke, looking up at me with her beautiful eyes. I pulled a few loose strand of hair out of her face and kissed her forehead sweetly.

"My prince charming."She mumbled against my lips making me shiver. A little chuckle escaped her lips.

"Evil."I muttered, tickling her sides. The lift dinged floor 7, our floor. She took my hand and dragged me out of the lift looking at the room numbers as we passed them.

"What room are we in?"I asked, raising my eyebrow at her.

"Erm 720."She replied, checking the keys. 

"Oh Oh here."I exclaimed, pulling her over to the door. She laughed at me while I danced next to her, so she couldnt put the key in the door. 

"Stop making me laugh, I cant put the key in."She laughed, slapping me playfully. Finally she managed to open the door. But we didnt get far because she stopped as soon as we entered the hotel room. Her mouth almost fell to the floor, I laughed at her hugging her tightly from behind.