Chapter 21-Your like my sister I love you like my own sister.

Chloe's POV

"Niall?!"I called once I was finished getting dressed into my clothes. They picked out the girliest clothes ever. He came charging in the room, searching for me.

"Yes Chlo."He replied sweetly.

"Wheres my food?"I asked raising my eyebrow at him. 

"Ermmmm ZAYN!"He yelled, changing the subject as Zayn came running into the room panicking.

"What? Whats going on?"Zayn questioned, getting concerned.

"Where'c Chloe's food?"Niall asked, earning a slap from Zayn.

"Niall ate it not me!"Zayn yelled, hiding behind Niall for protection. Harry was sitting on the bed laughing at them

"Dont worry Chlo we'll get you some food on the way back."Liam reassured me, picking up the bag with my stuff in.

"Thankyou Liam."I replied, poking my tounge out at Zayn and Niall. 

"Immature Chloe's back."Louis yelled, dancing around grabbing my hands so I could join in with him.

"Hey I never left."I defended slapping him.

"Can we like get some food now?!"Danielle spoke, standing in the doorway with her arms crossed not looking very happy. All of the boys exited the room apart from Harry.

"Man I cant wait to see the back of this place."He said, resting his chin on my shoulder while his arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Me either."I replied, resting my head against his smiling as we walked out of the room hopefully not returning. Mr Baratt appeared as we began to walk out of the hospital doors, smiling as he always was when he saw me and Harry.

"Been a pleasure looking after you Miss Maria."He spoke, shaking my hand.

"Thankyou Mr Baratt."I thanked, smiling at him.

"Look after her."He added pointing to Harry who was stood there innocently rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Dont worry I will, thats a promise."Harry replied, nodding at Mr Baratt.

"Bye Chloe."He called, walking off down the hallway. Harry took my hand and we walked out of the hospital, to be bombared with Paps and their questions.

"MAKE WAY!"Niall yelled, clearing a path seperating the paps so me and Harry could get through but they wouldnt budge.

"OIT MOVE GIVE HER SOME DAMN RESPECT!"Danielle shouted, while her and Perrie helped make the pathway. Flashes were going off in every direction, my eyes were seeing black dots where the flashes were so bright. 

"OKAY MOVE NOW OR I WILL PERSONALLY BREAK ALL OF YOUR CAMERAS!"Zayn threatened, getting fustrated, suddenly all the paps moved back a bit taken back by Zayns threat. Even though we were supposed to be in a serious situation I couldnt help but laugh. Harry suddenly scooped me up into his arms and walked towards the car placing me in my seat gently.

"There you go my princess."He spoke, kissing my forehead as he climbed in next to me. Everyone else joined us, and the car was now filled with the sound of laughter.

"Man Zayn's threat was the best."I laughed, as did everyone else.

"Well I have my moments."He replied cockily, tugged on the collar of his jacket trying to act cool or 'Ard'. The car started moving and we all started our different conversations.

"Hey Dani, wheres El?"I asked, turning to talk to Dani who was sitting in the back with Niamh and Niall.

"I have no clue she left earlier, not telling us where she was going."Dani replied, shrugging her shoulders.