Chapter 15-Dont you ever, ever talk to my friends like that.

Chloe's POV

"CHLOE PLEASE?!"He begged as I ran up the stairs in tears. Just seeing him cry breaks my heart, but I did what I needed to do. I ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut as the tears just kept flowing.

"Chloe?"Eleanor muttered into the closed door.

"I dont wanna talk."I sniffled, letting the tears fall onto the already wet pillow.

"Chlo please?"Danielle added. The bed creaked as I stood up, I walked over to the door and opened it and had four pairs of eyes staring back at me. They took my hands and dragged me over to the bed, we all sat down.

"What happened?"Niamh asked, looking down a the bed and fiddling with the sheets.

"I en-dded i-t."I stuttered, tears filling my eyes.

"Oh Chlo."Perrie spoke, rubbing my back for comfort.

"Were here for you bubs."Danielle added, sending a warm smile my way. There was a cough coming from the doorway. We all looked over to see Zoe standing there.

"Dont bother Zoe."Niamh snapped, shaking her head.

"Chlo-"She started but I cut her off.

"Dont Zoe. After everything, you hurt me. Both of you again. You won this time just like you did last time. Are you happy? You've done it again!"I laughed histerically.

"No Chloe it wasnt like that!"She argued.

"Dont give me that crap. You know exactly why you done it, because I sure know why! Just leave me alone."I yelled, pointing at the door. She bowed her head and walked out with tears in her eyes. The boys appeared in the doorway everyone apart from Harry that is.

"We love you Bubbba."Niall spoke, hugging me. Zayn sat behind me and hugged me from behind, Perrie didnt mind she knew he was like a brother to me

"I love you to."I replied, laying down on Zayn.

"He love's you, yanno."Liam added, earning a slap from Louis.

"THEY'VE JUST BROKE UP DONT BRING HIM UP YOU DUMMY!"Louis yelled, slapping him again. I giggled at them, everyone smiled knowing I was laughing.

"Why dont we go out for dinner?"Zayn suggested, Nialls eyes grew wide.

"NANDOS PLEASE?!"Niall begged, doing his famous puppy eyes.

"Im up for Nandos."I spoke, Niall squeeled and hugged me tight. Everyone got up off of the bed and began to walk downstairs. While me and Perrie strolled behind.

"Pezza go for it."I said nudging her arm.

"What you going on about nutter?"She asked, even though she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Zayn you div. Dont bother denying anything."I laughed, winking at her.

"Oh Chlo, this is why I love you."She joked, hugging me from the side. We had caught up with the others who were already sitting in the car waiting for us. 

"HURRY UP I WANT NANDOS."Niall whined,tapping throwing his arms around like a little 5 year old.

20 minutes later*********

"Oh let Niall order for us."Zayn spoke.

"You sure about that?"Liam questioned, nodding to the hyper Niall who was wriggling around in his seat.

"Might as well."Eleanor agreed, shrugging her shoulders. A group of girls were now stood infront of our table looking like they were about to scream any second now.