Chapter 33-Ill be the princess, you'll be my prince

Chloe's POV

"Hey there."I spoke, watching Harry as his beautiful green eyes opened looking straight into mine. A smile appeared on his face as he reched up, caressing my cheek.

"Morning beautiful."He mumbled, yawning as he had just woken up.

"You gotta do any interviews today?"I asked, playing with his hair.

"Nope free day with my princess."He smiled, pecking my lips. Our door suddenly swung open, and in walked the others.

"You really need to learn to knock! How did you even get in?!"Harry exclaimed, pulling me inbetween his legs so he was hugging me from behind.

"Spare key."Zayn winked, waving the keys infront of our faces.

"Guess where were going today?"Niamh spoke, her smile growing larger and larger. Harry looked down at me, giving me a sorry look as we were going to spend the day together.

"Where?"I sighed, Louis looked like he was about to burst any second.

"THE THEME PARK!"He yelled, putting his hand over his mouth as though he wasnt supposed to tell.

"Can I pass on that?"Harry questioned, going green just by the thought of rollar coasters. I hugged him tight, resting my head back onto his chest trying to comfort him knowing he wasn't exactly keen on rollar coasters.

"Up to you mateyy."Niall replied, shrugging his shoulders as he eyed up the biscuits that were sitting on the bedside table.

"Go for it Nialler."I laughed, he smiled and took his chance eating the biscuits.

"Please Harry? You dont even have to go on them if you dont want to."Danielle spoke, giving Harry puppy eyes while he glared back at her.

"Yeah Harry."Perrie added, poking her tongue out at him.

"Comeon Harry."Liam encouraged him. I looked up at him, also giving him puppy eyes.

"Erg fine."He groaned, tickling my sides making me giggle.

"YES!"Louis yelled, fist pumping the air.

"Get ready then."Liam exlaimed, shaking his head while laughing at Louis.

"Meet us downstairs in an hour."He added walking out of the room along with the others. Harry let out a loud groaned, making his chest rumble.

"Dont worry ill protect you from the big bad rollar coasters."I joked, tickling his belly making him giggle like a little girl.

"Why thankyou. But it should really be the other way round."He replied, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Ill be the princess, you'll be my prince."I sung, making him laugh.

"Right comeon get ready."I added, pulling the covers off of him. 

"Like what you see?"He winked, earning a slap from me.

"Of corse I do! Now comeon!"I exclaimed, practically pulling him off of the bed.

"Okay,Okay."He laughed, pecking my lips softly. 

2 Hours later**********

"I CAN SEE THE RIDES!"Louis screamed, almost bursting my eardrums.

"Lou."I groaned, watching him while he gave me puppy eyes. Im the one that had to sit in the back with him, well he dibbsed first out of him and Harry.

"DIBS WITH HARRY ON THE WAY BACK!"I shouted, not caring who's eardrums I broke. 

"Yes! In your face!"Harry laughed, poking his tongue out at Louis who was now stropping. The car came to a stop, and everyone began to climb out. Harry took one look at the theme park and went green, I took his hand and kissed his cheek making him smile.