7 - Dance

Fiona's POV

"Don't do it Fi-" Poor struggling Nate was getting worst. "Fine I'll go with you." I begged half demanded and Seth lets Nate go instantly. Nate doesn't try and attack Seth but holds his neck, inhaling deeply. "Let's get going its late."

Nate just stares at me with the saddest face that breaks my heart, I felt miserable but I didn't want to see any harm towards him. Opening his mouth he was about to say something, "Don't try anything brother or you'll have more to worry about than your crippled mute upstairs." Seth threatened waiting by the door for me. "Seth!" He yells suddenly and I kept walking, tears falling from my eyes. I look back at Nate one last time, "Don't worry Nate. I'll be fine." 

**

"This isn't the same building I remember." I tell Seth after he pulls out a set of keys to unlock the door. He had been quiet the entire ride deeper in the city away from Nate's home, away from the company-which I don't think I work at anymore, away from my precious home with all my things. "It's not the same, this is my town house. It's more.... home-like." 

Rubbing my arms in an attempt to warm myself after a gust of cold air whipped around the brick building corner. The wind was strong enough to make me stumble backwards into Seth. He looks down at me with a hint of a smile, tugging at the corner of his lip. "You already have bad walking patterns please do well to keep yourself balanced." 

"Why talk as if your from another century?" I shot back without thinking, or remember his vicious warning from previous altercations. Quickly I avert my eyes and just shiver at the cold air. Suddenly all coldness stopped, I was covered in warmth that made me close my eyes. I loved being warm, very much. I open my eyes to see Seth had opened the door, was inside waiting for me to come in. "Do I have to drag you inside?" He calls harshly waving me to come in, and I notice the jacket around my shoulders. "Why give me your jacket when I'll be inside?" 

Rolling his eyes he moves further in the house, and I take my time to mount the steps into entrance. Closing the door behind me, I lock it but then debate if locking it was a good move. What if I need a quick escape? Turning around I see Seth rolling up his sleeves. "I just put the heat on, there's a heater in the guest room. If you want it tonight just take it." He tells me before un-buttoning his dress shirt. 

"So what now? I'm your prisoner or something?" I ask dropping the jacket at the door not giving two shits because now I didn't care. If that wasn't obvious before, "Well like I said before it pain and role playing prisoner is your thing then by all means who would I be to not consider it. But what happens now is totally up to you." 

"Really?" 

"Yes." 

"I want to leave." I test and he sighs hunched over the sink, hair was messy from what I could see. His shirt was wrinkled down his back, speaking of his back I finally saw the stress just oozing from him. "If you leave I will send my wrath through that company you love so dear. If you leave I will find you. Let me help you understand something..." He says in a dark un-settling voice. He turns facing the island that's between us. "If. You. Leave. No. One. Will. Ever. Find. You." 

Tears blurred my vision, "Why did you take me? Why are you doing all of this? What did I do to you?" 

"You made me- I took you because you are- I'm- I'm doing all of this because I-I don't understand what you see in my brother damn it! Why go after Nate?! He's no one special, he's married- that alone adds to my suspicions about you being some fucking mole-" 

Slamming my hands down on the counter I had enough of this intimidating bull shit! "I didn't make you do anything! You kidnapped me, starved me, and held me hostage! Besides I don't like Nate! He's my friend! The only kind person I knew since moving here. He helped me move on from my past-" 

"You mean your dead ex-husband." Seth interjected folding his arms, rolling his eyes very un-interested. "Nate told me he told no one about my past. How do you know?" I said in disbelief, and regret. How could Nate betray me like that? "Nate didn't tell me. I'm Seth fucking Taylor. I know everything about everything regarding this company. Now I'm done talking, come on." He orders, 

Grabbing my wrists he pulls me down a hallway, not harshly because I do comply for my safety. He leads me into a huge room, similar to the red room I was in. Only this room looked exactly like my apartment. All in one room, "I made a special delivery to have your stuff arrive at my place. I even got your computer." He compliments slightly pushing me inside to close the door. I gulped when I heard it lock. 

Fuck him, 

I settle at the desk where my computer is. Looking at my door I make sure to not see his shadow from under the door. Removing from my bra the flash drive I stole from Seth's red room before being rescued by Nate. I stick it in my computer and load up the single file that's on it. 

It's a recording...

After hearing scratchy stuff, I hear a gruff voice. "Alright boss what do we do with the body?" 

"We leave it at her doorstep with a note. You'll never have to hurt again. Someone get me a pen!" 

My mouth falls open, my heart stops, I'm completely paralyzed by the words I just heard on the taping. The day I moved from New York was the day I found my dead ex-husband's body on my porch with the same note. "You'll Never Have to Hurt Again." 

Now the question was, 

Is it Seth or Nate? 

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: Because both men (Nate and Seth) have done some pretty bad things in the past. Now we know Nate is ( a good guy- in a way) and Seth is (the total bad boy) never to change. So who did this act from the past? Both men were supposedly bad back in the day? Who do you vote for?