19 - Nate

Pushing the door wider he has no choice but to face me, "Look Fiona I'm sorry for what I did-" I shake my head, crossing the threshold and bringing his face to mine. "I don't know why I tried to deny our attraction earlier but... I'm here now. Nate I'm in love with you."

He was a deer in head lights, so to prove it to him. My lips land on his in a sweet kiss to proclaim this is no joke. He wraps his arms around me, laughing against my face he swings the door closed me. "I love you too Fiona."

** 24 hours earlier **

Getting off the plane I flag down my uber. "We will miss you Miss. Grey." Trevor and Jack said putting my bags down. Apparently I went through a shopping frenzy while in my transit state, and the boys put my things in the car. "I'll miss you guys too. If you ever need me, I'll be there." I promise hugging them both,

Waving them goodbye I get in the car and tell the driver where I need to be. Leaning back into the seat I stare out the window, I remember everything now. Seth being a bad guy, Nate being a guy who has been my only friend since the beginning. And realizing that I'm in love with him despite everything I did... like getting pregnant with Seth's child... a bad boy ugh.

Never again,

The first stop I make is my sister Isadora's house where I tip the driver, grab my things, and feel around for the key I had. Padding myself down the door opens to reveal my sister in her hostess outfit. She doesn't speak but just hugs me, "What happened to you?" She starts asking and she hadn't even closed the door.

Once we have everything in the house we sit in the kitchen, she pours me a cup of coffee. It's the only thing she can make, "I was hit with amnesia. Like I had no idea who the hell I was, couldn't believe the clothes I was in, didn't believe I was CEO of a company-"

Isadora nods, "Oh you went to New York to Grey Tech. Cool," Oh right almost forgot that Isadora knew all about the company and what we really do behind the scenes. But the more I kept thinking about it, the more I hated it. I hated hurting those guards, I hate how those men killed Sam and those other people. Even though it was for my protection, still it isn't right.

"Did you sprinkle some of your magic all over that dying piece of shit?" She asks sipping on the cold coffee. I nodded telling her everything that had changed and how in a few days I restored it to it's former glory. "I remember that's what I was running away from Isadora. I was running from the drugs, money, everyone fearing me. And it didn't help any when David appeared on my porch."

She shrugs her shoulders half agreeing half disagreeing, "I mean was it all bad? You lived for that stuff, when David didn't let you in the company fold you found your own way, and were better at it than him."

"Yes. When on that plane, flying over here I was high on vengeance. I'm not a fighter, I never was. I like business, making deals, making allies and enemies. That's what I'm addicted to. Ya know I paid for all medical expenses when it came to the guys I hurt in New York. I also wanted to give every person I saw in that apartment a funeral."

Isadora reaches out to grasp my hand, "What's still eating at you?"

"How similar I am to Seth-"

"Oh speaking of Seth. Him, Nate, and some lady were all here ready to kill each other trying to find you. Seth actually took my gun, willing to shoot me, Nate, everyone until he got answers but I had no idea you'd go back to New York."

My blood was boiling again, "Umm you got that murder look in your eye. Before you go trigger crazy. I think you have your bad boys mixed up this time Fiona... because it was Nate who grabbed-"

Shaking my head I drink down the rest of the coffee, push my seat back, and lean over to kiss Isadora on the forehead. "I'll be back sis," The door was right in front of me when I see Isadora blocking me. I stop,

"Isadora seriously I'm trying to get answers and take names how can I do that when you're blocking me? Fine if you must know I was gonna see Seth, threaten him, curse him for putting a baby inside me-"

Isadora grabs me by the shoulders demanding that I shut up. "Nate is the one who tried to suffocate you in the hospital. And yes you are having Seth's baby, that's a relief when thinking of Nate. Listen to me Fiona, Nate is evil and Seth is the good one. I don't know why your mind seems to be blocking the good he has done but he has done good by you Fiona. Please don't go after Seth, don't go after anyone, talk to Seth. Join forces,"

Lowering my head a little I nod, "You're right. I'll be going over to Seth's instead." Leaving with her keys and car I do plan on going to Seth's place. Driving past the company I been at where my life truly began, the apartment that I barely know at this point, to see a place that tugs the strings in my heart.

It literally pulls at my heart, my gut, my soul. I see Seth talking to a couple of old people on his lawn, he's pouring them lemonade, and I pull over into an empty video store parking lot. I watch him laugh, pat the old man on the back, and making the old lady blush. What is he up to?

Some time had passed and I had seen enough, the elderly couple had since left and I was still in the car debating what to do next. Because if I go to Seth's place I might still try to kill him because I still don't have those so called 'good' memories in my brain. But if I don't go I know I'll end up at Nate's place.

So where do I go?

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo